Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Spirit of God and Marijuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Feb 16, 2013.

1. #21 RedEyedAndBlue, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2013
    Smoking marijuana makes me more broad-minded and tolerant, but there is no correlation between having a clarified sense of right and wrong and believing in something greater.

Many people claim to see themselves more objectively when they're high. Even George Carlin has said the self-reflexive quality of marijuana makes it a unique drug. But there's probably a tendency to mistake this with the notion that some kind of objective force, like a God, exists and is judging you.

I'd say pot's affect on the way you think is most often pro-spiritual and anti-religious. I personally take an opposing view -- that life is meaningless but fun -- but I do kind of "get" spiritualism when I smoke.

Also, you have to be careful about believing anything you come up when you're high. I mean, you are high.

2. I agree, I feel closer with god even though I know every is just as much as a mystery as it always has been, for some reason I just feel more connected..