The Sopranos, anyone?

Discussion in 'General' started by Thrill, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Hey guys. I just started watching The Sopranos. I'm about halfway through the first season. Just wanted to know if anyone else finds this show as cool as I do? Is it worth me to keep watching?

2. I'm renting the disks season by season at the local Blockbuster, watch one season then return it and get another. So far I'm on the last disk of the fourth season. It's definitely worth watching, it's an awesome show... but if you're going to be donating that much time to a series I would recommend watching The Wire instead.

3. Sopranos is definately worth watching through. I'm a season and a half (I think) from the end. I really need to pick it up again.

4. I'm bringin this thread back! Finished watching all 6 Seasons. Best show ever. I'm re-watching them again, over the next period of months.

5. I love the sopranos. Watched all the seasons a few times. HBO and Showtime shows are usually pretty stellar.

Anyone else seen HBO's Oz?

6. This thread makes me sad. I wish the Sopranos never ended; I've seen every episode more than once

7. Hell yeah. Everyone should experience the amazingness that is The Sopranos.

8. I've seen every episode, I loved that show...Super gay ending but whatever. I watch the dvds every now and then.

9. Fuck yea man, I love the Sopranos. The finale BLEW though. :(

10. it was a great show but kind of went down hill after the 5th season and went out like a complete bitch in the end

check out "The Wire" if you really wanna see a great show

11. co-sign this statement

the sopranos is my second favorite show ever, after the wire

im still mad about how it ended

12. I've been getting into The Wire lately. I have all these on demand programs and movies so it's like why not blaze then check out random on demand stuff

13. The Sopranos is the shit! Currently re-watching all the seasons again. The finale is good no matter how you interpret it. Some people say Tony is dead, which might be true. The best way would be to say those last few minutes of the series where you were on the edge of your seat waiting to see what will happen, thats what Tony will live with his whole life. The threat of being killled around every corner. Good ending I think.

14. I'm going to have to revive this thread, due to the fact that I have... oh... let's say, 62 hours before Seasons One through Six are completely downloaded onto my hard drive.

30 Gigabytes have never been better spent!

:D

15. Hell yea...I didn't start watching THE SOPRANOS until after the last season...I watched em back to back almost all my waking hours for i don't know how long.....WEEKS... :smoking:
    Then I did the same with DEXTER & WEEDS.... :D

Gotta love that ovguide ;)

16. Dexter is the greastest show ive ever watched. The second season kinda sucked but hopefully the thrid will be better

17. It's really amazing, isn't it? Some of these shows can really be hit and miss, but there has been an abundance of highly watchable series of late.

Dexter was the same way for me. I downloaded Season 1 and spent an entire day watching the episodes back to back, and then, a few months after that, I did the same thing with Season 2.

18. I didn't think it was that bad at all, really. It still held up the suspense factor that the Ice Truck Killer episodes did, but it lost the more psychological aspects of that season, I thought.

It's funny, really. Sociopaths always get the highest ratings.

:p

19. haha it just wasnt as suspenseful as the frist season, Untill the last few episodes that is. I'm not gonna lie though I'm gonna miss Doakes, He brought comic relief to the show.

20. [​IMG]

"I've got you now, mother fucker."​