The Soldiers win the battle!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by irieluv, Sep 11, 2007.

1. So.. I have been at the house I am in for a year and just signed an extension for another year. My landlord, who I was on the phone with, said hey you know I wouldn't mind doing a walkthrough.. I almost choked up and then just spit out "sure, I'll call you sometime this weekend and you can cruise by.".. It was Thursday evening when this happened..

So immedietely I contrived a plan.. Friday I got a moving truck and loaded them up, which by the way was a pain in the ##@ cause I had just transplanted the10 gallon bags into 20's! Late I know the transplant but I wanted to treat the babies right and they were bound..

It was sweet though, although I was nervous as hell about it, it went very well, like I said I loaded them up at about 4 on friday, called him a few hours later (after cleaning pot marks up) and just parked the truck right down the street.. He didn't answer on friday, buit I got him on sat morn and he came around 11 and did the walkthrough.. Was OVerly pleased with the house.. and left with a wonderfully thankful soul... :) Praise GOD! It was nearly noon and going on like 95 outside..

Alls well that ends well and here we are two days later with those babies just gleaming in the sunlight(they're in the shade in these pics) .. pretty cool mission accomplished.. The soldiers won the battle! (to me, me and my plants are soldiers in constant battle)

btw there are 32 of them out there some that are looking me in the eye, half lavender, half super silver haze.. about a month and a week or two to finish date...

Attached Files:

2. wow nicely done, you should feel lucky that he didnt come by surprise to check up on the house like im sure some landlord's do. Good luck on your grow man, you should open a grow journal and keeup us updated :p

-PCro-

3. lucky devil

4. thats extreamly illegal

land lords have to give notice for walkthroughs!! (extream cases can be exemptions)

5. <TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1842824" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>irieluv</TD><TD class=alt2>The Soldiers win the battle!
    <HR>So.. I have been at the house I am in for a year and just signed an extension for another year. My landlord, who I was on the phone with, said hey you know I wouldn't mind doing a walkthrough.. I almost choked up and then just spit out "sure, I'll call you sometime this weekend and you can cruise by.".. It was Thursday evening when this happened..

So immedietely I contrived a plan.. Friday I got a moving truck and loaded them up, which by the way was a pain in the ##@ cause I had just transplanted the10 gallon bags into 20's! Late I know the transplant but I wanted to treat the babies right and they were bound..

It was sweet though, although I was nervous as hell about it, it went very well, like I said I loaded them up at about 4 on friday, called him a few hours later (after cleaning pot marks up) and just parked the truck right down the street.. He didn't answer on friday, buit I got him on sat morn and he came around 11 and did the walkthrough.. Was OVerly pleased with the house.. and left with a wonderfully thankful soul... :) Praise GOD! It was nearly noon and going on like 95 outside..

Alls well that ends well and here we are two days later with those babies just gleaming in the sunlight(they're in the shade in these pics) .. pretty cool mission accomplished.. The soldiers won the battle! (to me, me and my plants are soldiers in constant battle)

btw there are 32 of them out there some that are looking me in the eye, half lavender, half super silver haze.. about a month and a week or two to finish date... </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Next time tell him to bugger off, or your just leaving for a vacation and the rent money will be in the mail or whatever. I would have never moved the plants under any circumstance. :smoke:

6. Good save!

Nice grow too! You should post some pics when they start to bud..

7. right on, gratz on the win ;). your ladies looks nice and happy. peace, e :smoking: