The sober/high one liner "challenge"

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by shaggyflasko, Mar 23, 2010.

1. #1 shaggyflasko, Mar 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2010
    I made these up just now, sober, except for the elephant and rhino. I'll try posting some high later and see how they differ. Yall try it to, if you can sober up for a five minutes, darn lazy hiphopsters.

What do you call a catholic donut? ------------------------------------------------------ A Papistry!

What's a hooker eat for lunch? ------------------------------------------------------Anything but corndogs

How many women does it take to cook me dinner?------------------------------------- none :(

What do you get if you cross an elephant and a rhino?--------------------- El-eph-i-no (hell if I know)

Why are women so great? -------------------------------------------------------------------boobs

Why are boobs like children?-------------------------Cause you only wanna play with the cute ones ------------------------------------------------------------and guys don't have to worry about having them.

How are they different?-----------------------------------------------------------------Men want boobs.

How are girls like penises? ------------------------------------------------------ They get pissy when you ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------drink too much

How are they different? ------------------------------------------------------Girls enjoy head scratches

2. anything but corndogs, fuckin classic

3. I'm gonna do this high first. I know that if I do it sober, I will remember my answers even if I'm high. Off to eat some brownies!