Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The sniffer dogs and air tight bags?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MrxNiceGuy, Oct 3, 2012.

1. So my friend is swearing that any type of dogs cannot sniff out anything in a bag that has been vac sealed in those food saved air tight bags. Is he right or wrong? I bet 20$ that he was wrong and i am a man of my word if im wrong ill give him the 20$ So who's right GC my friend or I and why?

2. Go to the airport or place where the dogs are and test that shit out . . .

3. dont listen to this guy, obviously.

4. I know my friend is just stupid though lol just wanted to prove him wrong

5. that shit made me laugh:smoking:

6. I've had dogs brought around my car when I had a bag in my trunk, not sealed at all, and they didn't react. It was raining that day and I'm told the rain combined with the fact that I was parked in a dirt area may have helped me out. Either way ...

Dogs aren't nearly as reliable as people think. I've heard that vacuum seals work, I've also heard that if you touched nugs, vacuum sealed it, and touched the outside of that bag, they might pick up on it.

I guess you'd have to ask somebody associated with a k-9 unit to really know, because I doubt anybody on this forum has much or any experience working with police dogs.

7. ive heard that something like 47% of the time that the dog signals they come up empty... why get a judge to sign off on a search warrant when you can just teach a dog to sit. shady cops..

8. Yeah i know right. According to the video posted above thats exactly what they do!