Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The smoking experience.....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Waterbottle, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Would you rather just load all the weed your going to smoke in a session into one huge bowl, smoke it in one hit and be on with the day, Or would you rather take the time to reload Small-Medium sized bowls?
    I personally enjoy the smoking part so I would choose to smoke small-medium sized bowls, But I'd like to hear what you guys think. :smoke:

2. I enjoy taking a whille to smoke, but that's only because there is nothing to do around here. The session is a form of entertainment for me and my friends as much as it is an act to get high.

3. well really if im chillin with the boys probably some medium types bowls like that. and then you know puff the herb.

but if im smoking for my mind by myself just chillin probably one whole bowl and just chillin like a baows. But overall puffin the herb Ha.:);):smoke:

4. If you vote please give an explanation on why.:smoke: