The smokeless, smell-less utility for smoking?

Discussion in 'General' started by Aedo13, Nov 1, 2009.

1. #1 Aedo13, Nov 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2009
    You know, I am at a place where I have to be very discreet about smoking, thus I need the ultimate tool to not get caught.

I was looking at the vaporizers, since they don't create smoke, but not all of them don't creat smell. My friend here has a Vapor-brothers vaporizer and it does create the distinct marijuana smell after each time we use it. So, the VAPBONG, after reading the reviews seems not to carry the smell around. I also caught the MINI VAPORIZER which I don't know anything about yet. Anyways, I am looking for a small size, smokeless, smell-less utility that would help me smoke here.

Any information?

Cheers

2. I've heard nothing but good things about Iolite. (Iolight?)

Not sure if it's smell-less, but I've heard it's very unnoticeable.

3. Yes....I've heard nothing BUT good things about them but I've never used one. On the real tho, it really doesn't matter which vape you get, you're still going to get that distinct mj smell but it doesn't smell like smoke and linger around. The Vapor Brothers is like my Evolutions, it just produces so much vapor that it smells for a minute cuz it rips like a mothafucka.

4. just get a vaporizer and a fan and turn on the fan, there is a distinct smell of marijuana but the difference between smoking and vaporizing weed is the smell can be cleared when using a vaporizer in about 2 seconds with a fan.

5. a fan and a doob tube should do the trick regardless of where you are. a towel under the door doesnt hurt either

6. Firecrackers

7. I've used the Iolite, and it's pretty much what you're looking for. Virtually no smell, not noticiable at all, and really small & convenient.