Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Smell

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stonedcoldjohnson, Jan 4, 2017.

1. What's your favorite smelling strain?

Mine would be GDP and Lemon Haze

How do you manage the smell so as to not get caught? Specially in extreme situations such as a hotbox?

I found that after a hotbox, lighting a scented candle in your car and leaving it over night works wonders. My friends also say eating fresh pizza inside your car after a hotbox works, but I've never tried it. Other than that, I just spray cologne on me after a sesh.

What are your $0.02 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I change clothes, brush my teeth, use mouthwash, and wash my face if I'm smoking bud. I prefer concentrate in close quarters as there is not as much smell. I never smoke in my car. If I don't care if people know I'm smoking I won't go to such lengths, but my wife doesn't smoke. Last thing I want to do is come to bed with marijuana smell all over me.

3. #3 NewSmoke15, Jan 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    I love the smell of Blood Orange Tangie. It literally smells like oranges... not at all like weed. I would HIGHLY suggest that you pick up Blood Orange Tangie if you ever have the chance. It doesn't smell like dank with some citrus, no. It smells straight like oranges.

I always spray febreze on myself after I smoke and it works wonders. I also spray ozium inside my car (only if I'm getting out though, that shit is bad to inhale), followed by febreze.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

4. NY Sour Diesel. Just because it's so unique. The smell doesn't get on my clothes really. Just my hair.

5. Gorilla glue #4 it has a very dank significant smell, I've learned to distinguish between different types of GG, but bro why would you leave a burning candle overnight , if you spray perfume or Cologne in your vents and turn the heater on in your car all the way up it helps, the smell of your car and you

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

6. My favorite smelling strain is anything with 25% or more THC. How I manage the smell after a hotbox is to enjoy the auroma and not worry about it. I think everyone sould enjoy the smell of weed.

• Like Like x 2
  7. You aren't lying!! GG #4 is dank as hell!!! I grew it for my first grow and when I was curing it in jars, I put them in the basement and would open to jars daily...My mom who lives in an apartment above garage....3 levels above my basement and she text me the 1st night as said...That shit smells hahaha. I was like....really you can smell it all the way up there lol. Smokes awesome and will leave you soaring too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Quick question....Have you grown GG #4m. If so how did it go? I grew 1 plant my 1st run along with a girl scout cookie and the GS was really happy but no matter what I did I could not make the GG happy. She always looked lime green but man it didn't effect the results. Now in my 2nd grow and I have 2 GG taken as clones from my 1st and 1 GS....same isssues. The GS looks great and the GG looks pissed off. I've decided to just take care of them the same as before and I except them to turn out just as good as last time. A guy at my local grow store told me he had the same issues and stopped growing it because of that reason. I was thinking maybe it was just a bad strain from the mother plant I got from a friend thats a caregiver.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I really like the smell of Candy Kush my personal preference

10. Strain Smell... All weed smells the same to me, it's like asking me what's my favorite smelling rose.

As for covering the odor:

Indoors I'll turn on a scentsy candle or light an incense cone.

In my vehicle, crack a window. I got leather seats so those kinda emit that leathery funk that cancels out most smells in time.