Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The smell

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bigbachness, Feb 4, 2014.

1. I'm high almost 24 7 nobody can tell.... But best ways to hide the reeking? Good container ideas, something simple 10$ budget? Maybe a certain cheep cologne or something ?Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 snoopdog6502, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    A pet goat in the house is all the rage with new smokers.

• Like Like x 3
  3. mason jars

• Like Like x 1
    just make sure the goat doesnt have access to your plant material

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    yep get mason jars.

open windows in your room

6. if you looking to save money, what i used to do was store my bud in the inside of a finished deodorant stick or axe spray can. it's effective for maintaining the smell and you can probably fit up to a quarter ounce in it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I think he wants to know how to keep the smell off him when he's high/after he's done smoking.
    To keep smell off you, change your clothes, shower, go to your local drug store or Walmart and buy some deodorant, or some $5 axe spray, you can also buy air freshners (sprays, or just something you can hang), you can light incense or candles. That will forsure keep smell off you. You can also use visine in your eyes to keep the redness away if your eyes get red while high.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Smear horse shit all over the outside of the bag your bud is in. No one will be able to see what's in the bag, no one will touch it, and no one will be able to smell the weed! Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. yes. anus.

much constructive

many smarts

so 420

wow

10. Take show show after smoke smoke or plow plow to prevent smelling and itching