Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The smell of Mary Jane

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheMidsMan, Nov 24, 2008.

1. How potent is the smell of it on your clothes? I am wondering this because I have recently been found out by my parents, and I was talking to my mom, and she stated that she could always smell it on me. Part of me called BULLSHIT on this one, but to be on the safe side, how potent is the smell on your person? Thanks.

2. its strong but it doesnt stay on you like cigarette smell does(but yea she might be able to smell it, especially if you just smoked then go inside or whatever)

3. I don't have an answer to your question but my mother was able to smell smoke almost "10 miles against the wind"...

A Females nose is so much more sensitive!

4. as long as your not smoking a joint, blunt, or hotboxing, it shouldnt smell at all. always remember to blow the smoke away from you and don't let your friends blow smoke on you. (if a little gets on you its okay)

but yeah dude just walk/run around for about 5 minutes before going inside and spray some smell-good (air/clothing freshener, cologne, deodorant, etc.) on you before going inside.

5. My mom lost her sense of smell...it happens. So kids, just pray extra hard and your dreams will come true. Im kidding, BLESS MY MOMMA!

Anyone else have a parent that literally cannot smell weed on you?

6. I don't know if my parents can't smell it or if they simply don't care (the latter would be a dream come true), but I remember waking up in the middle of the night and the entire end of the house smelled like a skunk ran through and pissed on everything. I later discovered my brother was smoking is his room. Of course my mom might not know what weed smells like. She claims to have never tried any drugs but, considering she was a teen in the days of Woodstock, I raise suspicion. I mean she sings along to hippie songs in the car. It's possible she just likes the nostalgia that goes along with listening to the music she grew up to.

7. Lol I normally spray perfume and hope for the best.

I really hope my boss can't tell.

8. Perfume Cologne freebreeze yeah that should help

9. I think its one of those things that can go either way. My parents have never smelled weed on me. That's mainly because I take a ride in my car with the windows down after I smoke and sometimes I spray some cologne (adidas dynamic fusion works well: gets rid of the smell and give you and freshens you up a bit). Your more likely to not get caught if you are careful.

Love and Respect.

10. Thanks for the feedback guys, all is appreciated.

11. sometimes if i come home late enough and i know my parents are asleep, i don't even spray anything because 1) usually for me, the smell leaves my clothes 1-2 days max and my parents don't bother sniffing every single thing i wear and 2) if i do use axe or something, they will be more suspicious if they smell the axe because they used to smoke so they know the signs and stuff.

12. but to answer your question, if you just smoked and you were in a closed environment then you WILL smell like weed. but if you walk around outside a while the smell will leave your clothes. it's strong but it's not strong enough to smell on clothes unless you get close enough to directly sniff. the only exception is some dank ass weed.

13. i dunno...my parents don't care where or how much I smoke so I smoke in my room or in my backyard. do you use a pipe or a joint or blunt or what?? Cuz i know the smell of a joint or blunt stays on your hands for hella long

14. Just avoid her.

15. I usually just smoke out of some sort of piece...

16. you hould be good then

17. Ive got this horrible smelling cologne, when i smoke in my room i spray it to get the smell away. When my dad comes in hes always like " Damn it stop spraying that stuff it smells horrible." The cologne is so strong it takes the smell of weed and kicks it in the arse.

But you should'nt have a problem if you smoke a bowl, stay away from the joints and blunts though.

18. just start burning incense it will almost completely mask the scent. In my opinion Nag Champa works best

19. My mom has no sense of smell what so ever. I could smoke a joint in the house and she wouldn't notice. I try to smoke outside though because it seems more respectful.