The smell of cannabis

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rolla joint, Jan 17, 2014.

1. So I live with my mom and her bf who is an anesthesiologist. He's real paranoid about me having bud in the house cuz he thinks he could lose his license if police ran up in here (even tho I never have more than an oz). It's kind of like a just don't let him know it's in his house kind of thing he doesn't mind that I toke. But the problem is that it smells so fucking crazy in this house. I have like 4 febreeze things plugged in on high & can barely smell them in my room but almost everytime I crack open the jar to get a bud my mom will be complaining about the smell. The other night I cracked it open to roll a blunt I had about an eighth in there probably less and she came back to my room & told me she can smell it from the couch in the living room. Like wtf is that shit?? And I never smoke in the house I step outside which he's cool with, he just doesn't want to know it's in his house.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Keep it outside somewhere and roll your blunts outside. Problem solved. Many people would kill for that situation.

3. They tell me to keep it in my car or something but wouldn't that be bad for the weed out in the cold? I just don't understand how I can have an open jar in my gfs house & can't smell it 5 ft away but in my house I crack it open long enough to stuff the blunt & mom can smell it 30ft away through a doorSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. heat and light are one of your biggest enemies, in the cold bud will be fine. at least theyre fine with you burning, just try and leave it in car or in the shed or somethin and im sure youll get used to it

5. [quote name="phunk doc" post="19354815" timestamp="1389923333"]heat and light are one of your biggest enemies, in the cold bud will be fine. at least theyre fine with you burning, just try and leave it in car or in the shed or somethin and im sure youll get used to it[/quote]Freezing temperatures won't effect the buds??? & it's not that I really have to keep it outside I'm just mindfucked that in my house of all houses the smell travels that damn from a couple grams not even the dankest shit ever. It was this ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389927287.929955.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I have the same type of problem in my basement. My friend ashes bowls onto his basement floor and it still doesn't smell like wtfSent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. Lol I'm so pissed that I can't even find air fresheners that will make my room smell good even with no bud in the room the only thing that makes my room smell is weed and it can't just be my room it's gotta linger all the way down the fucking hallway Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. #8 Mr "Bubbles", Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    ona gel is the answer to your problem my friend unlike others i have tried it work,s . also why dont u pre roll then seal it in a jar then just take what u need or just stop keeping weed in your room 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=ona+gel&tag=googhydr-21&index=aps&hvadid=38878006434&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=182760875997088576&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_40hoxqg15d_e

HTH..kp

growers use this and it works. I like the smell of the linen one it smells like your clothes have just been washed and not like your trying to mask an smell at all

9. Thanks man!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. #10 himan235, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    Like anyone who smokes cigs knows your sense of smell goes out the window and its the same smoking anything. A non-smoker can pickup the most faintest smell of anything. 

I also had dank bud that would stink up a house, no house is completely sealed and something very pungent will go under doors and thru seams especially if you have the slightest draft in your house or room., air is constantly moving through a house. I found out that leaving my window open in my room would send a draft all the way through down into the basement and out basement windows, hell theres even electrical outlets that blow cold air in winter