Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The smell -_-

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jacksprat12, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Right, my parents are going Turkey for 2 weeks soon, and this is the first time they've gone away without me for longer than a weekend.
    I'm obviously gonna get as much bud as i can afford for the occasion and have my mates come live with me. For a change, as they're gone for a while, we are gonna smoke in the living room on the couch rather than going out every time we want a smoke. The one thing is my grandma might sorta pop round at unexpected times cos shes pesky like that.
    So i was just wondering, how long does it take usually for bud smell to disperse from an average living room? baring in mind that we will be smoking spliffs, and they let off a ridiculous amount of smoke. Will the smell sorta stick to the blinds? I'm gonna get insense sticks and febreeze and all the usual tools, and the windows will always be cracked, i've just never done this before so i need a decent understanding of what to expect.
    This is my first post so sorry if it's in the wrong section or whatever, i'm sorta paranoid im gonna get shouted at :S :p Cheeeeeeeeeeers :D

2. If it was up to me I wouldn't smoke spliffs/joints/blunts in the living room, but you'd probably be okay in your room. Maybe bong hits in the living room? That should disperse the smell faster.

3. Or respect your parents and go outside to smoke

4. spliffs will stank it up to last, i'd say hop into a smaller room and close the door, airs out way faster

5. Yeah If I were you I'd make a nice setup in my room and smoke in there. That way if anyone does come, you can just shut the door and act normal

6. If your gunna smoke inside you don't want anyone thats unexpected coming inside the home IMO.

It would get pretty loud smelling, however if you opened 2 different windows/doors at once, it'll make an air flow trough your whole home long as nothing huge is in the way of the opened window/door.

7. Just open the windows fully and try to blow your smoke out of them. It takes 2-4 hours for the smell to fully disappear with the windows open for me, but that problem is easily countered with air freshener. Just make sure nobody smokes a cig, the smell will literally stick to the walls and furniture. Also just make a g bong, they're the classic party favour and it'll be a lot easier to control the smoke.

8. In my living room, it usually takes a few hours. I'd just go outside man. Or at least in your room.

9. Yeah if you're smoking joints/spliffs inside the living it will stink up pretty bad and be noticeable to anyone that comes by. Stick with a bowl or bong if you wanna do it in the living room. Otherwise, like everyone else said, do it in your room with your door closed.

10. Either go outside or do it in a bathroom with a towel under the door, the fan on (if there is one), and shower on. If there isn't a fan, then open the window a bit. Try to do it in a bathroom on the second floor of the house so that if you're grandma does come when you're smoking, she wont smell it/see you guys through the window.

You really shouldn't smoke in the living room unless you do it right after she leaves and you know she wont come back. Don't risk it. Take it from me, getting caught SUCKS.

11. You should use bong/bowl/water pipe cause they smell less.

I'd recommend you getting a water pipe and water pipe tobacco, mix em up and smoke it. Not only does the weed last muuuuuuuuuuuch longer even if it's dry as a nuns no-no parts but it will taste better and if you get caught then- so what you're just smoking a harmless water pipe. It would smell less like weed too.

Last night I did this in my bedroom, smoked extremely dry schwag which would've lasted 10 seconds in a bowl, smoked it for 20-40 minutes, and it hadn't even disintegrated yet when I decided to quit, just turned to a black splodge which probably could've gotten another person high.

12. his parents wont be there though, so they have no idea their being disrespected. :rolleyes:

13. If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around, does it make a sound?

14. [quote name='"Jiggly PUFFED"']

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around, does it make a sound?[/quote]

The world may never know.

15. [quote name='"Jiggly PUFFED"']

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around, does it make a sound?[/quote]

The world may never know. lol

16. oops on the double post. how do u delete a forum post?

17. Don't worry when you get banned the mods will take care of it lol

18. You should use a bowl instead. Joints will reek up the house for a while.

Get a box fan, put it facing OUT the window, and get some ozium spray. You'll be good.

19. #20 PanterAtool, Jan 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2012
    [quote name='"Jiggly PUFFED"']

Yes it makes a sound, no one will hear it though....if a tree falls and someone is around it makes a sound, so why wouldn't it when noone is around.

I have always hated that saying hahah

Just like him smoking in the house might be disrespectful, but his parents are not around to be disrespected.