Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The smarter you are, the higher you can get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TeamLemke420, Nov 14, 2011.

1. It's just not that black and white. Your entire perception of the world would affect what kind of high you experience, and intelligence is just one factor of perception.

Having said that, I can totally agree with the "slutty drunk girl" comparison, and I've found that people with that specific kind of stupid will tend to have less profound insights and thoughts. Or at the very least they don't express them.

I also know people who have very low intelligence but are incredibly creative and brilliant artists, and they come out with the most astounding things when high.

2. OP, you must not get high then.

3. True story

4. True that, just smoked up a slut a month ago, and WHAT a buzz kill

5. I know some retards that get STONED.

6. Ya'll can call me stephen hawkins, i get high as hell :smoke:

7. This is exactly what I was about to type^^

ON POINT.

8. I think this theory goes along the lines of the healthier you the the higher you will get too. The better your brain and body function the easier the thc and other chemcials are working in your body.

9. To you maybe but I disagree. :rolleyes:

10. Me too!! I had the same problem and same situation but I was 7 haha. When I graduated this year my counselor told me I had an IQ of 112 so I guess that is good?!

11. [quote name='"TeamLemke420"']Do you all agree with my theory?[/quote]

No, it is incorrect

12. [quote name='"OutlawToker227"']
    When I graduated this year my counselor told me I had an IQ of 112 so I guess that is good?![/quote]

90 to 110 is average, all IQ test have a variation around +/- 5 points.

13. It doesn't make sense for the smarter people to get more high, just be able to do more with their high. A persons creativity probably has more of an impact