Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The smarter you are, the higher you can get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TeamLemke420, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Ignorance is bliss my friend

2. #42 LongBottomLeaf, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    Oh, I read ya loud and clear. I'm just saying you didn't mention anything about insight being the key to a 'better high' until just recently. So it was hard for me to understand what you were trying to say... I hear ya now. I still don't think it really has anything to do with smoking though. It's just that smarter people tend to think deeper, and tend to be more insightful than less-smart people always. Not just when they are high. Thus, I think your level of high doesn't correlate with your mental capacity...

EDIT: Sorry, thought you were OP. Not sure if you mentioned that as the key to a better high in your post or not... still relevant though.

3. How doesn't it have anything to do with smoking? If you don't understand things or have good perception, what basis do you have in order to get a really good head high? It's like saying you don't have to have a creative or open mind in order to appreciate art.

If smarter people tend to think deeper always, then how does mental capacity not correlate to having a deeper, better high? Wow, man, no offense but are you completely shit stoned high or are you just really stupid?

4. I agree with this theory, because when your smarter you analyze things more. When you analyze when your high, it takes you further into the high in a way.

5. Dunno if i agree your theory but what i will say is that getting high with someone smart and experienced with weed is a lot more enjoyable then getting high with someone who blurts out, "Mannn, im so ripped!!!" every 5 minutes

6. #46 2FootBong, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    [quote name='"Veggietales"']

Lol an IQ of 75 is far below a C my friend. I believe around 100 is the average IQ.[/quote]

i know, thats why it was in quotes. i was using it to show how dumb the guy is. fyi, iqs are on a normal distribution with a mean of 100 and standard deviation of 15. i wouldnt be proud of being 1.67 standard deviationd below the norm. only around 2% are below 70 so 75 is pretty fucking stupid.

EDIT: if you also notice i said the guy was stupid as hell in my post

7. i've had this theory for a while. i have 3 friends that I usually toke with and I feel like 2 of them are really dumb, not very dumb, just a little. Anyways, they barely get high from the amounts that I get high off.

8. its how you view life that affects how you get high maybe, and smart and dumber people usually view life differently.

maybe im 100% wrong though, i have no idea if im right.

9. Hahahahahaha. You are asking if I'm stupid, yet you are trying to explain to me how smarter people can get more high than stupid people......:confused_2:

Maybe I should ask you a question. You think smart people get more high than less-intelligent people right? This statement makes me wonder.... "Are you completely shit stoned high or are you just really stupid?" Or both.... (believe it or not, it is actually possible!!)

10. No. A lot of stupid people get really, really high.

11. dudee holy shiit. i was asking myself why i was the only one who was doing analyzes. thanks bro.

12. I dun get baked erry day n git super hi broooo i dunno wat u talkin bout??

Naw jk I dont think its true. It just depends what your high is like.

13. I don't think it's true, I've seen some really dumb ass kids get retardedly high. And I've seen exceptionally smart kids with very high tolerance!

14. If that's the case I'm a freaking genius

15. I dont think that your IQ has anything to do with the way Marijuana Effects you; but it has been proven that people with higher IQ's are more likely to do drugs.
    Your high depends on a lot of variables, but being smart isnt one of them...its the state of mind that you are in when you get high.

16. I just smoked an obscene amount of sour diesel and Fire OG, before that, I did not agree. Now. Now, I agree. *continues the mind fuck of staring at ones self in the mirror*

17. When I smoke, I do lots of work, am ambitious, driven, motivated, and make crazy theories and just observe all there is to see and hear around me... and I get baked out of.my mind sometimes when I smoke.

My roomate just goes "dude..." and sits there trying to form coherent sentences and thoughts. his highs all appear exactly the same from an outside observer.

So I think its possible smarter people get higher. But who knows?

18. .................

19. I get stupid when i'm high.. Like retarded lol.

20. LOL... i guess that explains why i only ever get so high