Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The smarter you are, the higher you can get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TeamLemke420, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Do you all agree with my theory?

2. Nope, I used to know some retards that'd get fucked up. The "I'm on a train!" fucked up.

3. if they are already mentally ill i'm sure it has to do with the weed they smoke,

4. I always felt that the smarter people process the high into a more intelligent down with earth attitude.

The dumb people feel the need to exaggerate everything. Just like a slutty drunk girl

5. i get stupid high

6. i think its the other way around, or theres no correlation. i cant really get that high, and i think arbitrarily you could say im smart because (even if i spelled arbitrarily wrong) i do consistently get the top grade in my ap chem class without even studying. even smoking a shitload, i still dont get crazy baked. i wish i could... maybe ill try tonight. but i know a few stoners who are dumb as shit (one of them admitted to having an iq of 75 cuz "75 is a c and thats average, so who cares im average iq") and after a few blunts they will just be unable to walk straight or talk normally for a good half hour.

7. This is the truth. 100%

8. id like to think of myself fairly smart, and when i get high i get pretty fucked up every time. i cant hold a conversation for the life of me

9. Lol an IQ of 75 is far below a C my friend. I believe around 100 is the average IQ.

10. smart people become more insightful while high
    dumb people just get dumber

11. [quote name='"Veggietales"']

Lol an IQ of 75 is far below a C my friend. I believe around 100 is the average IQ.[/quote]

Yes that's true. My IQ is 118 and that's high average. So 75 is near retarded

12. ^ This

13. [quote name='"Jose42000"']

Yes that's true. My IQ is 118 and that's high average. So 75 is near retarded[/quote]

Yeah, an IQ of 70 is where you are considered retarded

14. Fuck no.

I think opposite. Ignorance is bliss.

I knew a really dumb guy (he was very polite tho) and when he gets high, he's a child, innocent and happy.

I think too much, when I get high, think even more. I also don't have a limit, you can literally pack me bowls until I'm sober.

15. Why on earth would anyone agree with this? How would you IQ affect your high at all? it's about your natural susceptibility to the chemicals in cannabis and the tolerance you've built up to the high.

16. All I know is the more I smoke the more I get high

17. #19 420boxing, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011

I agree. Smarter people are able to perceive things that others don't. Weed plays on your mind, so I think that the sharper your mind the better ability you'll have to get a mind fuck.

But I don't think it's all so black and white. It also depends on what kind of a mind you have. Some people are very practical, others are more artistic in nature and think more with ideas and are more abstract. I think an artistic person will get the better high even if they aren't as smart.

18. I didn't take it as anything to do with IQ effecting the high,
    but as smart people being able to choose more efficient ways of using thier bud,
    thus getting higher.