Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The smallest amount for firecracker

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Potencies, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I had the tiniest amount of weed left (guessing maybe 0.1 or 0.2 at most) and I had no way of smoking and didnt see a point because I wouldnt get high. So i said fuck it and made a firecracker, just ate it and doubt I will feel any effects.

What do you think is the smallest amount you can put in a firecracker and get high? Do you think I will feel ANYTHING?

2. i think smoking it would have more effect. personally the least i would use for a firecracker is .25

3. Doubt it cheapskate weed is cheap in Canada use at least a gram.. Costs me 7.50 a gram.

4. I used about .3 once and never felt anything. Good luck though, I think you should've just smoked/saved it

5. 1 gram and under you should always smoke. Even .5 firecrackers might not work, not worth risking it.

6. I baked a firecracker from .5 before then let it sit for a couple days and it worked pretty well. The bud was nice heads but nothing really special.

7. You probably live in a bad area for bud in Canada. Canada always is known for good bud at good prices. Way less than American prices.

8. Hahahaha. OK. :confused:

9. Yeah Canadian bud is the best and cheapest.
    I'd say .1 to .2 should make you get a slight buzz.

10. Corrected you on that.

11. Corrected you on that. Same with the dude above you. Why does everyone have to feel the need to rep their area or something. First off, Canada and Cali have comparable buds with comparable prices. Second, the best bud could be grown in fucking Iceland for all we know, THE BEST bud isn't sold all around so you wouldn't know anyway.

12. well did u feel anything ?? op?

13. I suggest at least a G.5, the taste of them is just so bad I wanna get a decent buzz from it.

14. If you can't find cream in canada your doing something wrong.

15. No, I did not feel a single thing