The Slimeball Comey Interview

Discussion in 'Politics' started by STIGGY, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Luckily I am retired (happily) so the minuscule tax cut (not talking pay raises, I said TAX CUTS.) means squat to me.

I said Trumpo is putting Millions in Comey's pocket, tax revenue sure..still means very little squat revenue wise to the country.

Trade wars..LOL..Have you priced aluminum or especially electronics lately?..Wow..

• Like Like x 1
  2. I am a big consumer of electronics. Just in the wheelhouse on my boat alone there is way over 100k in electronics.

I buy a lot of aluminum and I don't worry about the cost of materials because the big cost is labor and the fab work. The material cost is always a minimum part of the job in my experience. I have learned over the years that building stuff out of stainless steel is the cheapest way to go over time because of the maintenance cost like sand blasting and painting. I am getting ready to build an aluminum shelter deck when I get back to Oregon next month and I will be buying aluminum by the ton.

I hear you, if you are retired. My step dad the other day was doing the same thing you are doing, bitching about not benefiting from the tax cut and my mother told him to shut up. Then I talked to my sister that does tax work and she said he was full of shit because there was some new right offs he was going to benefit from ,from the new tax law. So I guess it helps everybody. It makes sense that a tax cut would only benefit people that earn money right?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I am NOT talking about me! Luckily I can afford it..It is the economy we are talking about..aren't we??

4. Sure, we can talk about the economy . I just experienced the highest grossing crab season in my forty years of crabbing ,mostly because of the price increase. And we are headed to the boat yard to spend a pile of money next month , so I guess I am doing my part to help the economy. Over all it still looks good from what I am hearing.
    Unemployment is down and the stock market is up, and getting things worked out with China and North Korea is wanting to maybe give up his Nukes and Putin pulled his ships out of port and hauled ass...fuck...where does a guy start? I would say winning, but it might be an understatement because the list is much longer..LOL

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Again..nothing to do with your particular situation (glad you are doing well,,we have no crabs in Nevada , unless you count the ones on people..LOL).

The amount of re-direcetion concerning Trump and his minions is astounding..especially when people actually believe it! AND this WAS a Slimball Comey thread anyway..

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just heard some more funny news..Hannity and Cohen together..LOL
    Made a thread in the Politics section..;)

7. #47 nitro harley, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    Hey,back to the slime ball sounds good to me. I just found the Slime ball interview on Hulu so I guess I will watch it. later..

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. More rumors floating that someone may be getting Fired
    Go Trump...................................

9. Who?
    Remember he hired almost all of these "slimeballs"..

Rosenstein maybe..That will kick things off really fast!
    Washington is kinda like Algae..it always destroys everything in the light!