Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The skunky weed smell - Indication of good weed or bad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jvsdiojisio, Dec 22, 2013.

1. A lot of people say it's old weed, some people say it's really good potent weed. Which do you say it is?

2. It means it dank.

3. [​IMG]
    If my friend can smell the pickup in my pocket the second I get in his car, and we exchange that look. Meaning we know it's dank. 

4. Okay. And what's your definition of skunk because to some people it just means a good smell. I'm talking about the actual skunk odor, is that what you mean as well?

5. [quote name="jvsdiojisio" post="19209065" timestamp="1387702393"]Okay. And what's your definition of skunk because to some people it just means a good smell. I'm talking about the actual skunk odor, is that what you mean as well?[/quote]Yea it can litterally smell like cheesy ass skunk. With like a hint of sweetness at the end

6. The term seems to have taken on the meaning of a good potent smell, in places where there are not skunks. If weed smells from a distance I usually deem it skunky in a nice way

7. If you can smell it without seeing it, brace yourselves.... for you will get fucked up.  :smoking: