Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The sketchy dealer, a connection you want, or do you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoke da weed, May 9, 2009.

1. I have about 5 different dealers, I mainly use one because he hasn't ripped me off yet. However I haven't used the other 2 at all yet.

One is a "thug" that says he has his mids for 10 and his high mids (calls them haze for 15) The "thug" says he gets his high mids or haze from new york, and that he wants to hook me up with a gram of this.

I am a little white skater kid and don't wanna get my ass jumped by this guy, but is it worth buying his "haze" for 15 or is he just trying to rip me some high mids for 5 extra bucks?

Is it a good idea to have this connection if he can get "new york" stuff?

My main friend sells exotics for 20-25 depending on what I get, but if this guy is legit is it worth trying to buy bulk from him, or am I risking getting beat up? I personally don't know this kid at all, I just get as many dealers I can because you never can have enough. I just got his name and number from a friend and called him up for prices, any help here?

my main questions:

-Are sketchy dealers a good idea to have for good hook ups?
    -Am I risking getting jumped?
    -I really want to buy from this kid just to establish a connection, but I wouldn't be able to tell him his "haze" is only shit mids(I don't wanna get knifed for 15 bucks).
    -Should I buy from this guy once to establish the connection and then just get with my other guy all the time unless he is dry or gets busted?

All help is greatly appreciated.

2. Buy from him once or twice so that he knows you, i mean if you're worried about getting robbed, dont take your shit with you. Just take the 15 bucks.

Its always good to have these little connections, trust.

3. That is what I figured, it never hurts to have a few extra people in your phone that will answer.

4. You should probably pick up just a gram or two from the guy you think is sketchy just to see how his product is, if he's less shady in person, etc. Chances are he won't rob you for $15-30, especially if he's a dealer and knows that he will make more from you in the long run.

If you don't like his shit, just keep his number just in case your other guy is dry.

5. #5 alesto, May 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2009
    buy a scale, just as a precaution in all dealing and weigh it in front of him. (you can get cheap, portable ones that fit in your pocket with room to spare)

if he wants you to try his shit, you might as well if you're new to toking, its a pretty important thing to sample different kinds than what you are used to (in my opinion at least.) I would take the fact that hes confident in his product to be a good sign.

Im stuck having to pay about 15-14.50ish for high mids myself, which isnt so bad depending on where you are (raleigh NC, i'll leave it at that. ) But really, the weed is only worth as much as the value you put into it. You don't have to buy it afterall.

6. Thats really a dick move...

Just makes you look like an asshole.

Plus he might've been generous and then you definitely look like an asshole.

Just weigh it later, if he doesnt give you the right amount, you could try ringing him and telling him (Depends how nice a guy he is on how that'll go) or just dont buy from him again.

7. I do have a nice little scale, and am not a beginner smoker. I am just a little shaky on getting jumped by this kid. I am pretty sure he won't because we go to school together, and I will ask him to smoke me out if I buy some of his buds. He delivers which never hurts, so I will just give it a shot, I can get "high mids" for 10 a gram from other people, I just don't know if he has his lingo around and his "high mids" are really "exotic." Got nothing to lose really, just going to gain a new connection.

8. yeah always weigh it later, to pull it out in front of him is asking for trouble, i mean , its an insult really! if he wants you to try any, make sure he does not take it out of your sack. if you like it and buy, then offer him a hit or two, sinc ehe just let you sample.
    peace

9. thats a good outlook on it. I dont think anybody who deals would jump you, in my experience they dont ever really seem to be looking for trouble. and its bad business to rip someone off. although you might be right, he could have made up the new york story just to charge more, but if it gets you fucked up then really thats what matters.

as for those who say weighing it in front of him is a dick move, it isnt. Selling weed is a business, he knows it and you should know it too. Sometimes you can eyeball the weight based on nuggets, but it can never hurt to show that you take your weed seriously.

Theres plenty of stories floating around my area , especially at the local skate park in the richer side of my town and these little 13-15 year olds get pinched out of weed all the time. its nothing new and unless you consider your dealer your friend, then there is no reason not to weigh it, and if you feel like you might offend the dealer then ask beforehand.

10. 1st off. Guy isn't getting it from NY. That's some bullshit. He doesn't have a connect that drives that shit down in order for him to buy. He also probably doesn't get it fed-ex because think...How did he get the connect in the first place? Then atop that why would he get a connect from NY? Most of the time for a drug connection to be so far away and still worth finding a way to get is because its a grower or someone who knows growers. This guy from GA isn't gonna be able to offer you that for $15 a gram. Besides, NY bud is usually not grown there. Think of how hard it is to have a grow op in a NYC apartment. Fuck that. Usually the gangs and mafia has that shit grown in a surrounding state and then drives it in. Sorry, I just hate dealers full of bullshit like that. I've heard so many times "Yeah, I got that Cali grown dank." Yeah? Fucking prove it.

And "haze" is usually just some pretty good mids.

Don't be so scared of getting jumped. Have a friend with you and don't carry anything that screams "please rob me."

Also, to scale it out in front of him isn't such a horrible idea. This is the difference between dealing with a real dealer and some high school punk. When he says "that look about a gram" just reply "I don't know but I got an easy way to find out and plop out a scale." Most "thug" dealers aren't the kind to plop to much bud into a bag, they usually short people to make extra cash.

Just buy from the guy once and see how it is though. Though it might not be what he says it is you might find something pretty good for the price.

11. Yeah just buy like an eighth or less from him and see what its like.

12. I just suggest going with your buddy who gave you the number in the first place the first time. Thats what i usually do when i get a new connection.

13. relax kid a dealer is no different than any other salesman, he is just trying to convince you to buy from him and not anyone else. So what if he lies? it dosn't mean his ptoduct is an worse, he just wants to convince you. Jus about everything you wrote in their is true exept the part about weighing it out in front of him. Take it from an ex-dealler, it really is disrespectfull, just wait till you get back to your car then weigh it out, if its light just call him back and respectfully say that you think he may have given you the wrong baggie because this one only weighs.7 . he will most likely just think in his head, dammit i guess this lil white boy actually knows a thing or two, and if he dont give you your weed no big deal.

14. #14 GM-2X, May 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2009
    So what if he lies?

That matters to me. I don't like getting sold "G13" to find it its just some no name dank. When I buy something it had better be what it was sold to me as. I'm just saying, I've had dealers who would tell me "yo, this ain't my best batch but it still smokes and I'll give you a price break". I appreciate that. He could have told me it was some NY dank or whatever but I would have been able to tell it wasn't. Point is I still bought from him because he was straight up with me.

Take it from an ex-dealer...

Why does this make you more qualified? I used to be in the game as well. The only guys who got disrespected were the ones who were shorting your ass. It's not that big of a disrespect thing. If I sold you what I said I don't mind you inspecting it because I realize other people will fuck you in this drug game and your just making sure you're getting the goods.

Just call him back and respectfully say you think he may have given you the wrong baggie...

Na. No way. Good luck getting more weed. The dealer can just say you took some out already. He's not gonna want to meet back up with you either. Fuck that. Someone had ever called me saying to come back and give them more weed cuz it was short would have gotten a "don't think so man."

And if he don't give you your weed no big deal...

Actually. Yeah. It is a big deal. When I pay for weed. I like getting my weed.

I just have a friend who talks about the 80's and 90's when he smoked people wouldn't fuck you as often. He said that everyone nowadays is scared to weigh their baggie because they don't want to rub off on the dealer the wrong way. But fuck that man he said everyone he fucked with had a scale and he had one. And it was customary when buying and selling for the dealer to weight that shit in front of the customer on his scale and then the customer weighing it on his scale. That's how shit should be man. And that's how I try to make transactions that I'm apart of. People need to be aware dealers aren't needed to be feared and if they are truly someone to be afraid of, don't fuck around with that person.

15. I would buy from that thug once or twice and see just how sketchy he is, I like to buy a lot of mids/high mids sometimes just to have for back to back smoking. If he sells full buds and it weighs out right then try to be nice and become friends, and you'll have it for the future

16. Buy from him once or twice and see how you go, contacts are handy in weed droughts.

If your going to his home for business, or somewhere else id bring some scales, if your buying in the school toilets lol well not much opportunity to weigh up..

Dont worry about being scared of him man, as said by OP if his soo dangerous you shouldnt be fucking with him.. Dont bring uneeded shit with you and only buy a gram or 2 at a time to start off with.. If you get jacked its only $15-$30 bucks...

No biggy, but honoustly who would jack someone for that money when they know they make hundreds off you in the long run?..