The Single Seed Centre

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ggmallow, Mar 19, 2009.

1. whats up blades? you guys got any suggestions for a strain i can flower in a 31" tall space, with a decent yield? lst and topping will be a must.

2. Thank you sir, with a first time order through this bank, i'll give it another week before i get really worried

3. It's the only one I've ever ordered from. My last one took almost a month, but to be fair any piece of mail that's not like some fedex overnight coming from Europe to a small city in the US would probably take that long. Also it was right in the middle of the holidays so the mail was all backed up, and of course my crazy postal carrier lady sometimes doesn't put anything in my box for a week. They will come though.

4. I scrogged the shit out of a fruity chronic juice and kept it really short. Check out the pics in the link in my sig. It'll be in the 1st few pages. I vegged that one for 37 days, you could veg less and it'd be smaller.

5. just hate the waiting game. good to know they are legit though. thanks again.

6. Just made my order last night and they were shipped this morning:smoke:

I got
    3 Reserve pravada og kush-fem
    3 cali connection chem 3 og-reg
    3 cali connection sour og-reg
    3 cali connection blackwater-reg

It usually only takes around a week or so for me to get them

7. Can you post when you get them? If you order gets here before mine, then i'd suspect something was up with my order.

8. I ordered from the single seed centre and got my order in 2 weeks ( the attitude gets it to me in one and will always be my favorite) i got 5 santa autos and 2 freebies cant remember what they are .

9. ya, to bad the tude is sold out of pretty much everything in the pick and mix. went over to order the other day, literally my whole list, sold out. pretty bummed.

10. ordered 2x northern lights 2x AK48 1x rocklock and 2 freebies

11. I ordered:
    1x Barney's Farm - Tangerine Dream
    1x Big Buddha - Blue Cheese
    1x Greenhouse Seeds - The Church
    1x Reserva Privada - Confidential Cheese

My Freebies were:
    1x World of Seeds - Afghan Kush
    1x World of Seeds - Afghan Kush Ryder

I was originally going to order from the 'Tude, but they were sold out of Blue Cheese and Confidential Cheese....and I REEEEALLY wanted to try the Con. Cheese. I'm glad I went with TSSC though. I recieced my order after about 3 weeks, and all seeds were in perfect condition. I didn't do the guaranteed shipping either, but it was still pretty stealthy.

12. My order made it to my doorstep in a reasonable time. I cannot give exacts, but I would order from them again. Cheers!

13. #93 deacon, Jan 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2011
    yeah...if ya dont mind missin' out on the tudes hinky freebees i find orderin' a couple days before their monthly special they are usually stocked up:smoke:

14. just placed my order. blue rhino, rocklock, and white skunk. freebies unknown. anybody know what they usually give? is it still afghan kush and ryder? i hope not, already got some pure afghanis in flower.

15. i am still without my order. :(

16. that sucks bro, you tried contacting them and seeing whats up?

17. yup, sent them an email right before i posted here this morning, no answer yet.

18. Did you get an email with tracking #?

19. Got three orders on the way. Two from SCC and one from attitude. It's been two weeks for attitude no package. Been two weeks for package one from SSC no package. A week and a half for order number two from SSC no package. Mail must be really screwed up. I have made two successful orders from SEEDBAY during this time. Could resist Res Labs Grape Skunk and his mixed pack 2. Got strawberry diesel 5 pack for freebies. Hard to believe I can send a money order overseas and get my order faster that way than going through the tude or SSC right now.

20. #100 rickylahey, Jan 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2011
    funny story, i posted that last message, packed a bong, and the doorbell rang.

got tracking on the 10th, so exactly 21 days later they arrived.

just popped some lowryder and pineapple chunk into some papertowel and bagged them up.

freebies were fruity chronic juice and il diavolo

clever packaging btw.