The Single Seed Centre

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ggmallow, Mar 19, 2009.

1. I'm wondering the same DroidsRGod.

2. Its very stealthy i live in the south too. mine came with no problems make sure your home or you might have to take a trip down to the post office. I had to sign for mine there's a option where you can choose not to sign but i think it might not be guaranteed. Hope this helps once i got the shipping email it took five days and that's fast !

3. The single seed centre is legit almost everytime 4/4 for me

4. [quote name='"Nuggie Mo"']The single seed centre is legit almost everytime 4/4 for me[/quote]

SSC is definitely legit, no doubt. The main issue is with the quality of seeds and strains from the breeders.

5. I Placed my second order and got it in 6 days total, and I have a 100% germ rate with over 20 of there seeds

6. Like tda40 said its very stealthy Im right next to west virginia and I've always got my beans no problem

7. Delivered with no problem 03/01/12. Very happy. Will use SSC again.:D

8. You won't get caught. Even if they find them they don't do anything. People send a lot worse shit than seeds over state lines and they still don't do shit with them. They just take whatever it is and destroy it.

9. #409 420sourD, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    I couldn't get my credit card to work for the transaction. I ordered from singleseed.com and chose to use instead.

Is this legit? I haven't sent the yet, and was wondering.

Thanks in advance.

10. Ya that's the one on their site. I'm on a few different forums and I have never seen anyone have a problem with single seed.

11. #411 lamont2468, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    [quote name='"420sourD"']I couldn't get my credit card to work for the transaction. I ordered from singleseed.com and chose to use instead. s this legit? I haven't sent the yet, and was wondering.

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

I sent money order my last order takes an extra week but it's legit

12. #412 deadkndys, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    Just made an order yesterday.

Does anyone know if they send you a tracking number or is that extra?

Edit:never mind they send you a tracking number regardless of which shipping option you choose.

1x Free - 2 Free Feminized Seeds for £0.00 each
    Afghan Kush x Skunk and Northern Lights x Skunk
    1x Nirvana - AK-48 - Feminized for £5.41 each
    1x Nirvana - White Widow - Feminized for £5.41 each
    2x White Label - White Skunk - Regular for £1.82 each
    1x Nirvana - Ice - Feminized for £5.41 each
    1x Nirvana - Blue Mystic - Feminized for £5.41 each

13. :hello: tda40 here just a quick update both of mine popped. the g13 p.e & f.c.j. took two days to germ two more to break ground. both are females so i will keep updating to make sure they don't (knock on wood) hermie on me. single seed centre rocks!

14. single seed center rock ive ordered twice since december got both my packages no problems. on 2nd order they had dicontinued 1 of my bean they emailed me told me to pick another bean up2 $15 i picked new1 and they sent me 2 for the inconveinance a+ company in my book

15. single seed centre/rules, seeds came 1 was crush, they resend free of charge. Oyeah my order came in 5 days I live in a slice of swiss cheese

16. Well my package came today only took 12 days for it to get to me.

17. My free Jack seed popped. All I've germinated so far.

18. my two free seeds from SamSara seeds were crap. one didn't germ the other had botryis emanating from within the seed. never can tell with the free beans mostly they're garbage and i always start them before my real seed . last year i got Big Band as a freebie it was so good i cloned it out to a gen 4 thru out the year.Kanabia seeds out of spain on single seed.

19. does anybody know a discount code that works?

20. #420 nu-bube, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    Hi Everyone:wave:

In two years I have had three sucessful seed orders from SSC, ( three for three:hello:)

I like MNS seeds and I have about a 95% suceess rate for germination all with healthy plants resulting.

I have never germed the freebees from SSC, because I dont care. I throw them away.

Several years ago, I got 100% burned by Attitude:mad:

100% Burned BY ATTITUDE, at a time when I REALLY , REALLY COULD NOT AFFORD IT.

I have said it before, and now I will say it again: FUCK ATTITUDE, SINGLE SEED CENTER ROCKS !!!

Peace Folks,
    Bube