The Single Seed Centre

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ggmallow, Mar 19, 2009.

1. [quote name='"bmitchlove"']I ordered 1 reserva privada og Kush, 1 vanilla Kush, and 1 Dutch passion blueberry. Got it in like 9 days total. Got the humboldt and jack from CH9 for free so big thumbs up from me. I think ima wait till like march or April to plant the Jack outside and plant the rest indoors. Will buy more in the future. Really wanna try the LSD after the vanilla and see how it goes.[/quote]

Those are the same free ones i got. Hope you have better luck popping them than i did. 5 were duds including the free ones.

2. [quote name='"danktank 420"']

Those are the same free ones i got. Hope you have better luck popping them than i did. 5 were duds including the free ones.[/quote]

Damn. I really hope they do. $70 is too much for shit that won't work.

3. [quote name='"bmitchlove"']

Damn. I really hope they do. $70 is too much for shit that won't work.[/quote]

Tell me about it, i dropped a yard. And the one i really wanted to grow first (red dwarf auto) was one of them. Heart broken.
    Let me know how it goes for ya.

4. how did you germ them? i'm 5/5 with them. i'm even sitting on a pair of red dwarf autos that are next up on the list when my current girl is done

5. [quote name='"rickylahey"']how did you germ them? i'm 5/5 with them. i'm even sitting on a pair of red dwarf autos that are next up on the list when my current girl is done[/quote]

Wet paper towel between plates sitting near heat vent, even soaked two of them over night.

6. probably too much heat. when i germed i used to throw them in a baggie and leave them in a closet for a few days

All of the last batch of seeds from SSC i just dropped into dirt, all popped

7. Same here, out of 8 Fruity Thai seeds not one cracked!

I contacted the breeder (Ceres Seeds) and they don't even sell to The Single Seed Centre and said they can't even confirm they are authentic seeds so I'm SOL.:mad:

Major red flag for me.

8. Ordered on 2-19-12 Shipped on 2-21-12

9. #389 hornedfrog2000, Feb 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2012
    Whoa... I just found the shipping email in my spam folder. False alarm. I'm betting it gets here like tomorrow, so a little over 2 weeks.

10. Glad u found that haha, i just placed my second order should be here next week got a few autos, og kush, and some free beans mkage and kushage

11. What's crazy is it took them a week to send the package after I ordered it. That coupled with the shipping email going into my spam folder when the confirmation didn't made me freak... Oh well. Just glad to be getting it.

12. yea man it takes a while. my seeds stayed in nyc for over a week

13. Hey guys anyone know of a pre paid card i can get to pay? Its gotta be international payment and i don't wanna use my card. Like Dollar General or somthing like that? Thanks.

14. [quote name='"420patient"']Hey guys anyone know of a pre paid card i can get to pay? Its gotta be international payment and i don't wanna use my card. Like Dollar General or somthing like that? Thanks.[/quote]

I just went to Walgreens and bout a normal visa pre paid card. No problems. Didn't have to be international

15. Check out this other thread, one guy used a pre-paid Visa from Dollar General with Attitude Seed Bank and said he had no problems.

http://forum.grasscity.com/seed-banks/995144-prepaid-visa-attitude-success.html

16. I used to always use the cards from gift2go.net. They are at walgreens.

17. yup, i use one of those too when i buy seeds, i think mine is a "netspend" though, i reload it at the gas station

pretty slick for ordering shit off the web

18. Just got my seeds and thought they made a mistake. Didn't realize Reserva Privada is part of DNA genetics. Man my brain hurts. Too much shit to think about.

19. Well i ordered on the feb-10th got my shipping confirm e-mail on the 12th. Like magic 5 days later on the 17 that includes pres day being on a monday so i have no complaints got g13 lab pineapple express,nirvana ak-48 and delicious fruity chronic juice all fem. Once grem ill keep yall up to date.:hello:

20. Bump
    If I buy will I get caught in Virginia?