The Single Seed Centre

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ggmallow, Mar 19, 2009.

1. the UK site is in US funds and the canadian site is in CND funds

2. We ordered from single seeds shop if you are talking about this (Marijuana Seeds - Worldwide Marijuana Seeds)

Order did arrive in 8 days after placing order , and planted but still not growing nothing miss fire since plantin gon the 4th of this month

3. what did you order wjb3, give us some info k !!

4. GH Feminized Alaskan Ice

5. i had problems with the greenhouse fem seeds with 2 different strains, first was trainwreck 50% of the seeds germinated, the other ones just seemed to rot after 6 days,and hawaiian snow, i just ordered 2 and ended up with one good plant out of the seeds.
    Another question could be is how the quality of the seeds to begin with, my first order a bought 4 strains and 2 did'nt make it , the blue cheese (known to have problems) and LSD, the second order i purchased of LSD is amazing, really strange, i might email them and ask them.
    also if you go to the greenhouse seeds site and read the reviews on the ice , alot of people are having problems with it, not sure if i can post the link here? just google it
    also what meathods are you using for germ. ???

6. Dude I am not trying to be rude so don't take me offensive but if you are having that much trouble with all of those different strains and 2 known great breeders, do you think that it might be your methods. I currently have all of those breeders and a blue cheese in my grow and there genetics have been nothing but fantastic for me. Actually Blue Cheese turned out so well it inspired me to order more Big Buddha genetics. Barneys Farm started a little slow but defiantly caught up. It just seems sort of fishy to me you know? Peace:smoking:

PS: My order from Single Seed Centre got to me.

7. how come no single seed places sell kiwi seeds?

8. ordered some last saturday ,cheak my credit card sunday and i'm missing 10 more bucs than should have been aloud think i got ripped off some 1 please help me don't know how 2 find out if i got scamed or wut happened 2 my cash nervious reck some 1 please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!:eek::confused::confused_2::confused_2::confused_2:

9. nirvana's white widow,manddala seed's 8 miles high,dutch passion's brainstorm with some nirvana's travelling thai.bio sponges,aeroponically,hydropnically, and organically. I am going to get some serious relief.that,s my story and i'm stickin to it. peace now grow.
    ps. ggmallow, igot mad one day and ordered all them on my own credit card in my name sent to my address. i even went to the post office and picked up the beans. no fear.dangit. no really don't be foolish like me cause the cost may be more than you want to spend.i just don't care much for foolish laws that hurt people so ...

10. hey maybe they doubled your order :wave::eek: :D

11. What's the total cost of shipping there??

12. Regular shipping is $7.50. If you want the 14 day guarantee it cost $15.00.

13. Does that just gurantee that it will be delivered within 14 days or gurantee that they will arrive or be replaced? J/W cause I paid like $26 for guranteed shipping from the tude.

14. I just recieved my order from "The Single Seed Centre" only 3 days after they shippped the order(5 days after I placed it). I ordered a whole pack of Ak-47, it came in the "Serious Seeds" breeder pack. I won't tell you how they shipped it in the name of stealth, but it was shipped the guaranteed method and I did recieve it. I live in the eastern US and to get the order within 5 days is amazing. And to answer your question this method does reship the order if it is not recieved for whatever reason. No question's asked.

15. [quote name='Redriderg13']I just recieved my order from "The Single Seed Centre" only 3 days after they shippped the order(5 days after I placed it). I ordered a whole pack of Ak-47, it came in the "Serious Seeds" breeder pack. I won't tell you how they shipped it in the nice to hear some possitive feedback these seed banks go threw so much shit it ain't funny, all 4 u.that's what they do.theattitudeseed bank has been great to me.free seeds and all with stealth. glad to hear someone say good job i am satisfied.i got white widow and master haze with some free seeds.and i too am satisfied.
    the attitude rocks our world like no ones business.live,love and learn.peace grow on safely.:smoking::D:smoking::cool:

16. I ordered from them on the 19th, order shipped the 20th, and received on the 29th. I live on the East Coast US, and I used standard shipping method. Stealth was decent, nothing special but I am sure it works most times. Their prices went up a lot recently, but they are definitely legit. They even include a cut up piece of the original breeder pack, not that that means anything.

17. bump
    anyone else have any experience?

18. yep, everything went well. ordered like 30 or so seeds....like 10 diff strains

19. this place is great i ordered 10 different seeds they came in 4 days and all 10 germinated and turned out female redic results...spent 230 on 10 seeds but well worth the money. I would highly recommend them

20. i ordered 5 seeds and they were shipped on dec 4. now its the 22nd.

wuts going on...