The single seed centre..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by CooperGrows, Jun 20, 2019.

1. So the single seed centre wont let you leave a review under 5 stars and also has been deleted 4 times now.. this is my exact copy and past of the review iv been trying for days to leave on there page..
    Here is my experience..
    (keep in mind iv done 6 orders $100-250 usd with them)

I LOVE HOW IT WONT LET ME LEAVE A REVIEW UNDER 5 STARS!
    never ever order from here! so they reeled me in over a 6 months time in with fulfilling my 6 purchases orders super fast! like ordered Monday, and i got my order the coming up Monday to the south US with a shipping confirmation email. Now.. here where the bs begins.. so i placed a order of $200.. order was confirmed and got emails etc saying it was and credit card statement showing where they pulled the money from my card. (even a random 0.95 cent fee 4 days after) ....
    It has now been 41 days and still counting with no info on shipping because it hasn't been shipped. numerous emails to customer service, no response. from absolutely anybody. sooo i have $200 floating around in somebodies bank account or pocket that im extremely pissed about. if i could find the location of Tssc, i would purchase a plane ticket then pay them a visit personally. im assuming others would prob do the same also. 41 days and counting, no shipping info, no replies back from anyone at tssc customer service. (Needless to say, i contacted the seed banks that my seeds where from. And they are completely fucking furious about this. btw the single seed center.. 2 out of 3 seed banks just dropped you from being a retailer (there exact words over phone call that was recorded, and in a email where i had to send confirmation pictures and video of my proof that you are doing bad business with there name.) Not sure if im supposed to say that but fuck it. they have also been trying to contact you for 2 weeks now.
    FUCK THE SINGLE SEED CENTER!!!!!! NOBODY DO ANY KIND OF BUSINESS WITH THEM CAUSE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED THE FIRST TIME AND FUCKED OVER THE NEXT LOOKING LIKE A FOOL BECAUSE THIS REVIEW AND PLENTY OF OTHERS WARNED YOU! JUST LIKE ME
    Thank you single seed centre.. for opening a door and allowing me to get personal with 2 seed banks that i can contact, order, and get a guaranteed delivery shipping from. They also sent me all the seeds you were supposed to send plus more! so now you owe them . scamming dickheads

Working on adding pictures and proof