The Single Seed Centre (TSSC)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by iamwhatiam, Feb 27, 2019.

1. The Single Seed Centre (TSSC). Has anyone had any recent problems with your order from them? They have mixed my order up. 2 of the different strains I ordered came labeled but with no seeds in them. There is a 3rd one labeled that has 5 seeds in it I did not order. Contacted the store and was told to access some link that doesn't allow me to login or register. Beginning to feel like I'm being given the run around. They have always done me right and fixed problems in the past very quickly and I've been a loyal customer for years, but will probably go with someone else from now on. I don't know if they have some incompetent stoners running things now, but not happy. Just a warning to anyone else using them.

2. Call em n let them know that link dont work or w/e n see what they say,,id stay on em n if they keep playin stupid tell them they just lost a customer

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

3. I just ordered wait and see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Well, I think I have it worked out. Said they would send replacements as soon as possible. We shall see

5. I know this thread is still fresh, but any text/email updates?
    I have have a pending purchase as we speak.
    Last time I grabbed beans... I didnt have to jump through the hoops that I have to now.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. They were very polite and understanding when I emailed them. They said they would send the replacement seeds as soon as they can. So now I am just waiting. But hey, I get to keep the extra seeds they accidentally sent. Offered to send them back but they told me to just keep em

7. So, they have redeemed themselves. I received my replacement seeds in the mail today! :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. I’ve got orders now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. #9 steamedgyoza, Mar 19, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    Because of this thread I decided to order a “shopping list” that I’ve had on the back-burner for a while now.
    Just came today.
    This was my first time using the Zelle transfer, and I noticed at the last moment that they’d give me 5 freebies for using this method.
    I thought that meant they’d just give me an extra freebie on top of the four GSC but nope, they came me five more randos
    (No complaints)

Just sharing, in case any one else comes across this thread in years to come

10. Oh oh oh... and fyi, because of Brexit, I’m pretty sure the shipping to US takes longer.

I usually get a shipping notice after 1-3 days; but this batch took fourteen days to reach USPS, then another 2 to me.

11. Yes, TSSC always treats me well, I ordered seeds from them months ago that were supposed to be females but I turned out that they were males so they sent me my entire order over again correct this time but also with an extra order of the same seeds

12. I have used them for about 3 years now and have had zero issues until my last order. First I ordered and tried to pay with zelle, never was processed. Second attempt was pending for about a week with little to no replies back when I would ask about my order. Finally after a month of trying to order my seeds showed up one day. So idk. Kinda lost my trust in them.

13. TSSC is no more, it's now Homegrown Cannabis Co. It looks like no more single seeds, and the prices went way up.

14. Its still got the name TSSC tho when u google it?!

15. #15 Psychographic, Nov 21, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
    Did you try to go to the site? My TSSC bookmark now goes to Homegrown Cannabis Co.

I got an email from them, they no longer sell 3rd party seeds, just their own.

16. Hmm ill check it out,,i nvr got the email

17. #17 Psychographic, Jan 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
    My bookmark now goes to TSSC, I'm not sure what the deal was with the email and Homegrown Cannabis Co. I can say they have lost a lot of credibility since their mysterious closing a few years back. I noticed on their Platinum Collection, that there were quite a few new strains added since the last visit to their site. I emailed them to explain what is going on, and got the standard reply saying they are reviewing my request and will get back to me.

I'll update when they do reply.

• Like Like x 1