The Single Seed Center

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by California2Texas, Jan 22, 2017.

1. I'm going on day 12 from ordering my seeds from tssc do it really take this long?? Oh and I'm in Texas idk if that's why it's taking so long.

2. I guess it does take this long then

3. How long have you been waiting?

4. it's overseas so expect over a month on shipping as it has to go through customs.

5. At least 2 weeks maybe 3

6. Is this with every seed bank?

7. any seed bank that isn't in the usa ya same with most products i recently ordered a new battery from a retailer in the uk and it took nearly 2 months to arrive customs is a bitch

8. DAMNIT! Well I hope it come b4 I move. I leave in March.

9. I got mine right after two weeks from them. I promise you that you're not getting scammed from TSSC.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Have you emailed them about your order? They were very quick with returning emails I sent. I was also given tracking information that allowed me to follow the package through it's entire journey. I did ask for tracking info by email, I'm not sure if they do that automatically as I've placed one order with them.

11. So about my seeds they was sent out on the 11th and got here today. So I'll definitely keep going with tssc.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  12. Good shit. I am about to place an order friday for a few fem seeds since I am down to two seeds which are regulars.

• Like Like x 1
  13. You don't do clones?

14. I was in the middle of a move last time I was growing and had to get rid of my plants

15. That shit sucks. That's y I'm not doing anything just yet Cuz I'm bout to make my way back to cali soon

16. Glad to see you got your seeds.

17. What is the free seeds of the month, they used to put it on the site.

18. It's still Afghan cow and super skunk auto

19. Mybad I just checked and it's auto reek'n and roller og kush those are the free seeds for this month with every order

• Like Like x 1
  20. The single seed center is down