The Single Seed Center (TSSC)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Telebubbies, Jun 12, 2018.

1. So I bought 13 different seeds from TSSC, and they all germinated beautifully. Except for the 2 blue dream seeds I got. There was something wrong with their batch. Now, these blue dream seeds I bought were made from this seed bank themselves. They also sell seeds from other breeders, but these seeds were from them. They cost me $15 each. These are the only two seeds that didn't germinate. Now, I emailed them telling them that they probably had a bad batch, and they tell me that it didn't germinate because they are natural and therefore unpredictable. I am not gonna believe that my seeds were just naturally bad. Something must have happened for both of them not to germinate well. Especially since they are considered 'good quality' and cost $15 each. Some seeds I bought from their site that were from other breeders cost me $3 and they germinated and sprouted well.
    Anyway, TSSC isn't willing to help me out on this, as they just blamed it on nature. And again, I do not believe it's a coincidence, and I think that they just had a bad batch of blue dream seeds.
    Criticize me in the comments all you want if you think I am over reacting, but I know the seeds were dead when I got them. I wouldn't be making this post if the seeds were not $15 each. But damn it. For $15 I would expect some good seeds. I should have gotten the $3 blue dream seeds as they would have most likely germinated.

2. From what I understand TSSC ,Bonza, and Gyo (possibly others) are all the same company or owner. I ordered from GYO, my Royal Queen seed Easy Bud from GYO was a dud. I looked at their germination rate/refund policy on their site. It was confusing as sh^& . Think they say 70% , which is the worst out of all the seedbanks I used. They don't promise or quarantee anything, they only mention that they will speak to the breeder. It's up to the breeder if they want to help or not lol.

If the rest of my GYO order doesn't germinate 100%, I won't order from them again. I got 100% out of my Crop King Seeds order and 100% of my Grower's Choice seeds so far. Both of them have friendlier germination rate policies and they are easy to understand. CkS is 80% and Grower's choice is 90%.