The Single Seed Center Ripp Off

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by genxsocal, Jun 7, 2016.

1. I recently purchased 6 seeds for $75.00 from the Single Seed Center, I received my seed with 2 free seeds included. I planted all 8 seeds in fresh potting soil and only 1 seed out of 8 sprouted. It was one of the free seeds. They state on their site that they will not respond to inquires about germination or growth. So they got my money, don't let them get yours.

• Like Like x 1
  2. What are you doing to germinate them? I bought 6 plus the two freebies they give you and they have all sprouted so far.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Same thing I have done in the past, plant in miracle grow potting soil and water. It probably takes a little longer to sprout but i've never had a problem in the past.

4. I haven't had an issue with mine. I've got a BC Mango going at the moment that is a week old. I did however manage to cook half of my seeds that had sprouted due to my inexperience. I left them on top of the xbox since everything I gathered said to leave them humid and warm. Sure enough, the mango I have now was left in the closet and (hopefully she) sprouted a nice long root since I left alone on the top shelf.

• Like Like x 1
  5. cannabis is not so fond of salt based (chemical) fertilizer like miracle grow, in my opinion it could be your medium. Although I do agree that germinating in soil is the most reliable method overall. I would say I don't think this place is a scam. I ordered some rare and pretty distinctive looking kumaoni himalayan landrace seeds from them, and although I haven't germinated them, I got another pack direct from the breeder and the very unusual looking seeds were exactly the same. I've never seen cannabis seeds in this exact shape, and examining them I can verify my seeds from ssc are authentic.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yes they are legit I'm a returning customer. I'm glad I chose them. Every seed was what they said they were. They grew exactly the way there parents would either way they are LEGIT!!