The Simpsons

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Haruto, Aug 24, 2014.

1. I didn't watch it. I knew as soon as I heard about it though that it should never have been made. There are a lot of Simpsons episodes that should never have been made though.

2. Yeah. Like the one where we learn the story of Moe's bar rag. That one was stupid. The one from this season where they go to Burning Man is hilarious though. They still make good episodes.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Bin watching Simsons since the first episode,I used to be the same age as Homer long time ago,its a bit of a bugger I got so old and he didn't,nevermind. Fave episodes the chilli cook off with Johnny Cash and the sweet convention,a thousand uses for wax lips,and Marge telling Homer he was getting to exited so better get him home and get some beer inside him,what a top wife, Cheers me deers!

4. I'm going to universal studios next week. I can't wait to go to the Simpsons World they have there.

5. will it be your first time? universal stuidios is awesome but the first time i went to simpsons world was just wow totally amazed. i know youll have a blast!!

[​IMG]

6. Yeah it's my first time. We're going to both parks. But I'm a hardcore Simpsons fan dude. I watch it literally ever single day. Lol no life right here I guess.. But I'm gonna buy so many souvenirs there at the Simpsons park.

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424038109.377182.jpg

8. Homer J. Simpson - "Stupid sexy Flanders!" 
    Bartholomew Simpson - "I call the Flinstones phone!"
    Homer J. Simpson - "What about my Xbox, my Wii?"
     P.S Two Words COCCONUT NINTENDO

9. Just watched marathon of treehouse of horrors so good.

10. 'arent you supposed to be at work right now??   well then get back to wherever it is you work.. whoever you are.'

11. Homer J. Simpson - " No cable TV and no beer make Homer something, something "
    Marge Bouvier  - " Go crazy? "
    Homer J. Simpson - " Don't mind if I do! "

12. Homer gets audited by the IRS and to avoid prison for lying on his taxes he has to go undercover

He's just been outfitted with a wire and he walks into Moe's Tavern

Homer: Hey, I see you're watching the ballgame. Looks like a good one. Any of you involved in any illegal activities? 'Cause I could sure go for some.
    IRS Agent: [in surveillance van] Oh, God...
    Homer: How about you, Lenny? Testing...testing...Lenny?
    Lenny: You saying you want to commit a crime, Homer?
    Homer: Maybe. But first I need to hear about some other crimes to get me fired up.
    Carl: You mean like the time you was running moonshine out of your basement?
    Barney: Or that telemarketing scam you pulled?
    Homer: Uh, like those...but involving you.
    Moe: Oh, you mean like the time Barney beat up George Bush.
    Homer: Barney? That was me! And I'd do it again...
    Charlie: Why stop there, Homer? My militia has a secret plan to beat up all sorts of government officials. That'll teach them to drag their feet on high definition TV!
    IRS Agent: [bursting in] You're under arrest for conspiracy!
    Moe: Hey, how did they finger Charlie? Somebody must have ratted him out!
    Homer: Aw, that's ridiculous, Moe. End transmission.

13. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgC-YlZiMR8

14. ^ Reminds me of "Cape Feare"

[​IMG]

"That's German for 'The Bart, The.'"

15. hmmm pretty good eye there... 

^
    'that telemarketing scam' lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCALHX5XDVM

http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/AT-5000_Auto-dialer

i remember him breaking the legs off the autodialer.   i'll have to watch that episode.. for now im just gonna save it though :devious:

16. Mr. Burns: Hm. I think I'd be happier with the dollar.