"The Simpsons: The Movie"!

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Apr 6, 2006.

1. If the new episodes are any indication then it's gonna suck.

2. The new episodes do suck, but some are worth watching occasionally. A few seasons ago I found myself watching all the new episodes, But now, I can't get myself to watch all the new ones.

3. What are all your fave episodes??

I Love Homer at the Bat, the softball game one...

4. the only really recent new 1 i like is the one where they go to Brazil... its not too new but is a pretty funny 1

5. My TiVo (Home) and Digital Cable DVR (Dorm Room) are both set to record the Simpsons everyday. I will admit that they have dropped their standards a bit (Simpson's overall standards), but it's still better than 80% of crap that's on TV. You gotta love time shifting... it's the new way to watch TV.

-Antwan L.

6. i've just recently gotten back into the simpsons. i also record every episode. good stuff. i think the new episodes are good, maybe not near as good as older ones, but still good stuff. as for the movie, please dont talk about it. its over a year and 1/4 away. it makes me sad even thinking about it. i dont know why they're starting the hype machine already. that'd be me being like. TITANIC 2 OUT JULY 4th 2009!!!111one!!