Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Simpsons - Medicinal Marijuana episode

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Lithium, Feb 27, 2006.

1. meh, very stereotyping, but not a bad episode, downloaded it a while back.

2. Fucking sweettttt

3. the best simpson episode of all time no doubt, i didnt even remmember some parts from when it first aired, i smoke too much weed

4. Haha thats the best episode man. I always watch it when I'm blitzed. Good times good times.

5. I love the Simpsons. Its one of the episodes I currently have on my computer. :D

6. old simpsons = funny

new simpsons = not funny.

did anyone see tonights episode? it was dumb as fuck.

7. I saw it. Fox lines up Simpsons, War At Home, Family Guy and then American Dad. (New for all every Sunday 8-10pm)

..Not a bad two hours. Still not the same Simpsons though.

8. "they always call them fingers but i never see them fing. oh wait there it goes."

9. love that episode

"would u liek the wizard or skull lol

10. hehe, I've loved watvhing that episode since I started smoking.

11. yeah..tonights episode was really stupid.

12. its cool
    but yeh very stereotyping

13. haha that was a sweet episode. but yea old simpsons are so much better than the new simpsons

14. haha thanks dude, you been posting kickass shit lately

i do not care what you guys say, i fucking love that episode

15. sweet episode, same old sterotype. But you gotta love otto. Him and tommy chong are like the same people, crazy shit.

16. Simpsons use to be good, they shudda quit while they were aead like seinfeld (the greatest show ever). The Simsons hae bin around for so long its not funny there runnin out of ideas tey just keep goin on tho jus draggin on and on.

17. Watched a while back, and love it. It is the best one ever. I laughed my ass off, and wasnt high. Its really funny.

18. Used to have a pic of Homer frm that episode in my sig.

19. got that one on my computer, "this suit used to belong to judy garland" haha that fag smithers cracks me up