The Simpson Movie comes out tomorrow

Discussion in 'General' started by ondrugz, Jul 26, 2007.

1. anybody else excited about the simpsons movie? :hello:

i just pre-paid my ticket ill be there tomorrow at 2:40 with a cool buzz and a pocket full of candy

2. I've loved the Simpsons since I was a wee lad in the third grade. I'm gonna be the dude watching it as soon as it comes out, 12:00 AM tonight/tommorow? Of course with a couple friends, and a bag of happiness.

3. Haha, Stoner minds think alike. Myself and a few friends bought the tickets ahead of time as well. We're planning on blazing up and going to see the movie. Hopefully it's funny as hell. I have a feeling I will piss myself when SpiderPig makes his debute.

4. damn u guys... im out of jane.. been out for past 2 months.. i feel like crying... i wanna go blazed.... but i guess i have to see it sober.. today

5. To be honest, I never really watched the simpsons. But I'll probably check out the movie.

6. I used to be a big Simpson's fan, that is until somewhere around the 12th or 13th season when the show turned to shit.

From watching the previews, this movie looks like its not even gonna come close to living up to all the hype. Ill be waiting for it to come out on DVD and probably not even renting it then.

7. i have to be so blazed when i see it.. im gettin an ounce of purps today!

8. Just got my tickets as well. Been a fan since I was about 10 years old.

I'm predicting 9 thumbs up.

9. First person who spoils the movie for me is gonna get knocked the fuck out. I mean it, access hollywood better watch out.
    I cant see it until a week after it debutes; ill be at the beach

10. how could it be that hard to find weed? just hit the ghetto and grab a 20$ sack

11. I'm going to see it tomorrow. Pocket full of candy? Shit, I'm filling my purse. :cool:

12. haha, hempress is checkin for the simpsons, good shit

13. snape and voldemort die.

14. Lol, you ass.

Anyhow, I got my Simpsons tickets a couple days ago. I'm going to take my brother when we get off work. We're going to the 10pm show, so it's not first showing but it's still opening night baby!

WOOHOO!:hello:

15. just got done watching it at the theatre. It was fucking amazing , just as funny as some of the best episodes

16. Yea, I know a girl who works in a theater. She said it was awesome. But, I refused to let her tell me anything about it.

Need to go in fresh and stoned. :)

17. you'll love it thats what i did :smoking:

18. Hey, from a fan. I now know what to expect. A funny-ass movie. :D

19. I bought my tickets this morning. I'm seeing the 7:30PM show. :hello:

20. I'm on my way to the theater right now to buy my tickets for the 10:30pm show tonight(friday)

Been waiting for this movie since the first rumors started god knows how long ago, probably 10 years, if not more.

Grasscity Deals Near You