The Simple Things in Life

Discussion in 'General' started by washedmothafuka, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Go for a walk that's my favorite

2. I like to go out and look at the stars every night for at least a few minutes. Clears my mind and kinda reminds me that no matter how small and insignificant I feel we're all part of this gigantic, ever-changing wonder that is our universe.

3. Idk being a white kid from the suburbs isnt too bad, I just think sometimes I could have lived in the rough part of a town. Im thankful for a lot of things in that sense.

4. [quote name='"Mendi769"']Go for a walk that's my favorite[/quote]

Yes, I love going on a little walk or run with a joint, just appreciating the weather and the place I live.

[quote name='"s m o k e"']I like to go out and look at the stars every night for at least a few minutes. Clears my mind and kinda reminds me that no matter how small and insignificant I feel we're all part of this gigantic, ever-changing wonder that is our universe.[/quote]

I really like this. Always been an outdoor guy so this fits me perfectly. I shall venture out tonight.

[quote name='"Frenchexit"']Idk being a white kid from the suburbs isnt too bad, I just think sometimes I could have lived in the rough part of a town. Im thankful for a lot of things in that sense.[/quote]

Story of my life. You think you are sheltered, I unfortunately live in the third highest per capita county in the country. Look it up, Marin. Mostly all well off. Very nice to get out of the bubble up north while going to school. Lots of sketch shot goes down by my new place

5. whats sappin a fat tire?
    other than that sounds like a chill time.. but i just dont know what that means lol

6. [quote name='"p00nd"']whats sappin a fat tire?
    other than that sounds like a chill time.. but i just dont know what that means lol[/quote]

I just lol'd so hard. I didn't see it before.
    The fuck is sappin on a fat tire???

7. Think he means sippin on a fat tire...

which means drinking a delicious beer...

8. blazing by the firewood on a cold night

9. BAHAHAHAHA! Talk about enjoying the small things...ya'll just made me bust a nut crackin' up. Mayor got it. sappin' on a fat tired = drinking on a quality beer. Thanks for the simple ideas guys. This thread went a lot better than expected.