Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the silder on my new bong broke :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PsXtreme, Dec 15, 2008.

1. #1 PsXtreme, Dec 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2008
    As the title states, I bought a mini bong with a slider and the other day when i put it on my table it fell over and the stem fell out and broke. The bong itself is ok, it just needs a new slider. I know I can buy another slider and it will be good as new but I don't have any money since im paying off a few debts I owe. Anyways, I had an idea to just use electrical tape and tape it back together. The slider broke where the bowl part and the stem part begins. My question is, is this a good idea? I don't wanna end up melting the tape and inhaling fumes if possible. Usually I end up hitting the bong so hard the water gets pretty warm.

2. if you tape it on the outside, you wont be breathing in any fumes, but it probably will stick to the sides, if you really dont wanna buy a new one, try making one out of a pen and use a square of metal cut from a soda can for the bowl, or use scotch tape....

3. Take apart a marker and use the hollowed part for a new female slide. When that happened to me, worked perfectly til i could get somewhere to buy a new one