the show Next on mtv

Discussion in 'General' started by popsson, Jul 21, 2006.

1. is the fakest show on earth:mad:

2. Mtv is garbage... it's such stereotypical mainstream pop culture bullshit that I literally almost want to puke when I watch half of it.

Vh1 does their whole celebrity obsession shit, but at least they still have a lot of cool music related stuff.. and somehow it all roots back to music. Mtv mostly consists off things that more have to do with making people want to throw up after meals, or just shit for people who really don't want to think at all, and just want to watch mindless rubbish.

That may be harsh, but it's true lol. As much as I liked Jackass and Viva La Bam... and Celeb. Deathmatch... it's really not MUSIC TV at all, they should just change it to PCTV for pop culture TV.

Edit; Anyone notice how you can just tell from the way they talk that just about everyones lines 'cept for Xzibit's and the car owner's in Pimp My Ride are entirely scripted?

3. yea i hate next on mtv it is fake as hell

4. I watch those typea shows for the chicks.

5. NExt is a shit show. I also agree about mtv, nowadays if they play music its always pop music and its so funny how people all follow one another with music trends, fashion etc. Makes me laugh. also makes me realize how much like cattle so many people are.

6. Holy crap, YES!!! I mean, i'm not an actor or anything, but even I could do better than that. It's like you can see their eyes moving, reading the card or something... man. But the chicks on Next are hot, so i'm cool with that show. Everyone's lines are scripted there, too.

7. last time i did acid, i stayed up all night, watching next, smoking massive amounts of weed and babysitting someone on a bad shroom trip.. that shows fucking stupid but i diddnt know how to change the channel, then at one point a GAY next came on and started weirding me the fuck out

8. i do like the show where my dogs at. the new celeb deathmatch looks like shit.

9. i hear dat.

...also i like pimp my ride because they really hook them up wit hot ass whips and shit.

10. that show is going down the drain also.

11. Yeah im watching it now, the new guys are douchebags.

12. Pimp My Rides aight, But they should really fix up they car's instead of jus 'pimpin' em.

I dont give a fuck if my ride sits on 22's and has 10 tv's in it if it dont fucking run.

They need to fix up the engines and trans, Put new brakes n errthing on them THEN 'pimp' em out.

BTW, Anybody noticed Xzibit always has a bic lighter in his hand?

13. they did put in a brand new engine for one of the people.

14. Yeah i seen one like that.

But every car is a peice of shit inside and out.

They mainley make em look good, Dont do shit to make em run good.

15. Jackass, Viva La Bam, Wild Boys, Celeberty Deathmatch, and that one Road to Glory show where they break world records.... Those are the good shows and all the other shows suck.... I dunno what happened to Pimp my Ride but the new guys that pimp the cars are gay.... like this one guy with spikes in his hair and he is really white...Fucking stupid ass people on that show now except Mad Mike ... WTF HAPPENED TO WEST COAST CUSTOMS, who the hell is gas?

Wild Boys has to be my Fav show though watching these Stoners fuck around with animals around the world LOL i love that show...