The show Cops!

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 1122126, Sep 28, 2021.

1. I've always wonder if I was to be on the show, how would it happen and what surcum stance would it be. Everyone has to of had the thought what if I got pulled over and what if the film crew was there. Tell how you you think you would end up on the show Cops and how it would happen.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Just like the guy that got pulled over and was talking to the cop with the joint in his ear....classic.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. One of my old boss was on cops. He threw a beer bottle at a squad car and got arrested, on TV.
    He was in high school, he said his cool factor skyrocketed.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. You may sue as they are using your image and time without your consent

they will argue but you will win ,,,,lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Circumstance. Yw

• Like Like x 1
  6. My luck I'd be getting it on with the wife in the truck and gett that tap on the window. Then after the cop starts talking to me and the wife sepreat he would ask me in if I knew the gal I was with was actually a man lmao

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Lmao

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. They'd probably pull me out the car stumbling, talking nonsense, telling em I wasn't too fucked up to drive. Fuck them tazers and shit, I don't fuck with the police. I'm not gonna give em a reason at least.

• Like Like x 2
  9. They would stop me and when I fail to obey because I cant hear very well they will shoot me or something..there is a reason I wont go to us. The combination of being 190cm, close to 100kg and low hearing i guess will easily get me on the pavement there.

I wont go to the us because I was arrested drunk in a Santa Claus outfit smoking a bong in a garage.
    There is some people they wont let in. Even if its many many years ago

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  10. I always swore my cousin and his wife were going to end up on an episode, but they never did.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. tumblr_omxbc1FuI21toamj8o1_400.gif

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  12. I Would Probably Be on there bc of Actin Crazy from Bein OFF My Meds...It Happen Before an My Dad came an Got me bc somebody who Know us Called Him but i was Luckly to not Be Arrested. I was Walkin around Flippin People Off that Drive by an Doin Gang Signs lol idk why I just Aint Right when idon Take My Meds.:confused_2:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Almost every episode of cops aired here that I can remember often have americans with no shirts, drinking water out of gallon jugs, prostitutes in cars, people in cars smoking chrystal (always)

And the cops ...
    "I have been patrolling these streets since '94, its all hookers on crack and babies on angel dust. I love it"

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 3
  14. They took it off the air a few years back because a bunch of liberals didn't like it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1

16. CTFU! I Been There Dude I Been That High Before it's Great! Just Never Been Had The Cops Bother Me Before While i was Tho.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. I'm not sure they ever did an episode in Chicago... Fucking cops are too crooked there to let people see what's going on.

My wife made me stop watching Cops because i get irate about cops being shady. I root for the criminals. "woop woop! You better run from that fucker! Get over that fence!" They only show the ones where they catch em. I want their bloopers. Let's see that fat bastard fall on his face and dude gets away. Let's see that!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. A few days ago I was looking all over the house for the joint I just rolled. Guess where it was .

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Theres the intro for the one season where the guys sitting by the cop car tire and goes "I'm a marajuana smoker! I smoke marajuana!" Gonna try and find the video when I get back to the room

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1