Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the shittiest weed I've ever purchased

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bigbadboi69, Jul 31, 2010.

1. #1 bigbadboi69, Jul 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2010
    guy gave me a half o of this for 65 dollars.. I purchased a gram from him before, had literally 18 seeds in that one gram. This weed is no different. Anyone know why the buds are almost completely made out of "hair"?

Attached Files:

2. added pix lol

3. Those "hairs" as you call them are leaves, poorly manicured.
    Take off those leaves and the smoke will taste better surely.
    Wow, 18 seeds in a gram? :laughing:

4. man i bought an 1/8 and i think it was all oregano or sumthing. smoked the whole thing and i wasn't high.:(

5. just some shwag
    idk bout where you live, but just yesterday i got a half for $20
    i live in texas tho:hello:

6. You can tell weed from oregano right? :cool:

7. yea it was weed on the outside of the bag and oregano inside. i opened it and i was pissed

8. Half O of that shoulda been 20-30$, but hey it will get you high.

9. Has anyone smoked schwag out of a bong? How is it lol

10. a buzz but knot that good

11. Go post in the apprentice section....lol....just playing.

That ganja is just poorly treated green from Mexico most likely, dont stress it bro...I once bought a QP of stuff that looked just like that and probably had 10 seeds per gram lol.

12. if its that shitty of weed i would load up a fat bong and just toke on it.. no way i would put that stuff in my bowl. no offense.

13. Make cannabutter!!!!!! anyone else with me on this??? :D

14. aw man why'd you buy that??? I'd have walked away

15. that's some pretty decent mersh :p i would never spend that much on a half o of that. that's worth 30 bucks.

16. Well I can see why you did I guess by the price but still use that money for dank

17. looks like some stress man :cry:

18. You know. I generally smoke only headies, and I can say, this probably wouldn't get me high XD or at least not as pleasant as decently grown, and manicured green.

19. hahaha may i ask why you bought that?

20. make hash outta it