The Sexy Sexy Abs Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ADIV, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Alright, this thread actually had a little potential before Sbrown trolled the shit out of it. He's banned now, so let's give this one last try.. Anyone actually got something to contribute?

2. [​IMG]

The result of a long winter. -.- Not horrible, but not "sexy sexy"

Seriously I'm sad this thread died before I got to it, keep it going! There has to be more guys on GC besides that Sbrown guy that have abs... and sexier ones.

3. Wow! Just got done reading the first 8pages of this and expected to see more than that sbrown guy! Lol but anyways...ladies that have posted, very nice! :hello: I promise y'all I'm only gonna post one pic and not a hundred and gloat haha...but yea here I am...chest needs a little work, but I like the mid section and need to work on my arms a little bit throughout this summer coming up. Sloop here's to getting the thread back on track!

[​IMG]

4. #126 ADIV, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2011
  5. WTF lol I just posted to the other thread *grumble*

6. It's cool I look fat compared to everyone else lol damn my Cuban heritage bahhhh

7. Mad props on the body man, looks like you've worked really hard (from my experience at the gym) for that and you have every right to show it off without being hated by fatties.

Few questions: What is your diet/workout program, how old are you? When did you start lifting? Any supplements you take like creatine/protein shakes?

I'm 18 and started lifting 3 months ago, haven't put too much work on my legs so I've only gained about a kilo and a half since then, which isn't terrible according to many websites.

8. Its hilarious, you can totally see the jealousy in peoples posts.

"NICE PHOTOSHOP BRO"
    "ROIDZ"

Just give the man a break.

9. too bad hes banned now

I wish i was commited, im like, a lil bit bulky, my weight goes up and down randomly, im usually around 150 tho, 5'9 or 5'10

My arms are the only thing that are kinda toned. Pretty decent bicep..

Just wish I could get my arms bigger.

10. You can't have accounts on bodybuilding.com and grasscity.com at the same time now?