The Sexy Sexy Abs Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ADIV, Sep 30, 2010.

1. I feel bad now. You don't think my abs are sexy?

[​IMG]

Guess I should concentrate on them more...? idk

2. yea ive been tracking my calorie intake, eating the 5-6 meals, forcing breakfast on myself and all that. for me its a challenge tho, eating enough. i have to keep up with everything otherwise i'll consistentley undereat. imo working out is the easy part bc thats fun,(unless i have no energy from inadequate food intake) relieves stress, etc.

i dont really worry about my abs though, i mean i do have a layer of flab (6'2 190) but im not really fat at all. i just have a very soft mid section. i really dont do much ab specific work(yet).. occasional leg lifts, but usually that area gets sore just from pushups and pullups n stuff. that gives you an idea of how weak my abs are.

all i really do is run and calesthenics ie pushups with varying grips, dead hang pullups (i can do 5 at a time now) dips, squats etc. and some free weight stuff.

but i just got back into it like a month ago, so im still trying to lock my routine down and build my endurance. back in april i was making some pretty good gains in terms of upper body muscle.. but then i took a break.

anyway my point is i know what im doing.. but obviously one can never know enough, so i read various articles such as this Bodybuilding.com - Are You Eating Enough? - Leah Wynne in an attempt to further understand how this crazy body of mine works.

and when i see a dude that looks as good as that ^ i m always curious about routines.

anyway. i have to go now. :l

ease up, blades. he's earned the right to spam this thread. even with good genetics, that kind of body takes commitment.

3. Well I will admit he has a nice body, he might be posting a bit much but if you came in here to look at dudes' abs why do you care? He's not stopping other people from posting.

I'm hanging around for the nutritional advice. I lost around 60 pounds over the course of a year but I still need to figure out a way to get rid of my belly fat.

4. exactly.

ok, now i really have to go.

5. No I don't... I think overly ripped people look nasty, but that's just my opinion and I'm not even a girl so you obviously don't care. Anyways keep posting your pictures trying to troll me.

Wait I think I can save the thread from all this spam....
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thread is on life support now, but it's dead soon I fear.:eek:

6. Hmm, it seems raven46 has some perfectly natural latent homosexuality. He thinks I'm posting my photos for him. :D

[​IMG]

7. Haha that was just my opinion, and you do keep posting pictures when it's only guys in this thread now:eek: so I don't see how I am being the homo. I bet you had self confidence issues before you got ripped? Seeing as how you love to show off now, is that not why a lot of people start working out right?

RIP thread
    [​IMG]

8. It could be the reason for some people. Just like making a lot of money or driving a sports car can be. But in my case, not really. I just prefer being in shape versus not being in shape. I was never obese but I did have a belly.

And that's not true! I've seen a few women post in this thread. I'm posting for them and as inspiration for any other bros here trying to bulk up.

[​IMG]

9. more chicks..

less pics of the same dude.

10. This^

11. Yeah dude come on now, were not tryin to look at 7 pictures of one dude its kinda wierd.

as for me, here ya go. Easy ladies, the line starts here

[​IMG]

12. Ok I said.. I will neither post my photos nor answer questions.

[​IMG]

13. what a bunch of jealous jealouses...:smoke:

14. curious to see sbrowns nutrition and workout routine also.

to every guy in here flippin out, its an ab thread. sbrown came in and slapped you all with an /thread right away. dont be jealous. and dont make snide comments if someone asks him his height/weight or routine. maybe you guys should study up on those numbers and set some goals ha

15. #96 bwood, Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2010
    Wow 7 pages and that dude posted his picture on every single page.

Yes he is very jacked but regardless of muscle size that's just a very strange and creepy thing to do.

I have that image burned into my head now...Thanks Bruce Banner

16. Why you hatin'?

[​IMG]

I'm here to help people.

17. In with you man, sbrown you're jacked and shit but holy shit we get it

18. Would you like some steroids with your marijuana, sir?

19. All natural, son. Do I need to bust out a photo of my non-shrunken, normal size balls? Because I will be glad to do so. :D ;)

[​IMG]