The Sexy Sexy Abs Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ADIV, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Yeah I've been working too much on my tri's and shoulders

[​IMG]

2. Sbrown you should take a pic of your arms straight out to the sides (So you're like a T), facing the camera. Thats a really good way to see how silly overly developed triceps look. Mine are pretty proportional to my other muscles but even they look silly if looked at like this.

My abs won't be showing much for a good while. Bulking has eliminated the barely visibly 6 pack into a 4 pack.

3. Yeah but that pic is kind of old. I've been neglecting exercise (and shaving :D) for a while and it shows.

[​IMG]

4. Not quite the type of shot I meant, but yeah.

Suppose I'll contribute a photo as thats the thread's purpose. 130lbs 5'7. I'm not the hulk like some people... :D but I'm on my way to 150. :wave:

Attached Files:

• 1222.jpg
      1222.jpg
      File size:
      38.9 KB
      Views:

5. Look on the bright side, at least you aren't fat :hello:

Holy shit, you're way too ripped haha

6. Hey i'm about 5'9" and weigh about 120 lbs. Is that really underweight or just underweight?

I just can't gain weight. I eat cake after cake and i lose weight...
    Anybody got any ideas?

7. Meh, don't rock the boat. I mean if you really want to gain, go for foods with high fat content like high saturated fat and such but I have no idea why you would want to, you aren't THAT underweight imo, maybe like 10 pounds or so. I'm 5'10 and around 127.

8. Not all calories are calories that will help you gain weight. You need more protein, healthy fats, whole grains, and fruit/green vegies to really pack on the lbs.

I was 115 at 5'7" a couple years ago. I thought I was eating a lot, especially for my size... but when you're a freak like me or you, you have to eat more than just tons of junk. That tons of junk will be burned off too quickly. Eat more complex carbohydrates to fuel your body, protein to build muscle, and fat because everybody needs fat.

Whole milk, eggs, peanut butter, fruits, green veggies, whole grain bread, nuts, oatmeal, etc... These are the things people like us have to eat to gain weight.

At 5'7" I eat around 3,000 calories a day. The suggested calories for a high metabolism person of my height and weight is around 2100 to maintain. Being a really high metabolism freak of nature though, I really need the calories to pack it on.

edit: This goes for both men, and women. Also don't forget the exercise and weights. Men and women! Women need to realize that weight lifting will not make them super ripped unless they really, really, really, really try to be. You can lift weights, build muscle, and be able to keep the fat off without trying so hard.

9. I used to be like you, so I started lifting weights and eating like it was going out of style and here I am today :smoking:

10. you look like you got some good ass genetics brah.

11. im 6 feet, 150 lbs. like the few users above me, i have a freakishly fast metabolism. 3000 calories a day to maintain. i can eat a full rack of ribs and be hungry again in about an hour. its even worse at altitude. i was in flagstaff arizona (7000 feet) for a week and lost 5 lbs.

that being said, im not really ripped, just toned. dont have a camera so no pic. just felt like sharing though.

12. Damn, you guys are lucky with them fast metabolisms, I stopped watching what I was eating for like two weeks and gained 20lbs

13. i like being lean. abs are too hard.

however, if i pick up a piece of paper i got arms like the hulk.

genetics are weird like that.

14. Alright thanks guys.

So basically eat healthy and work out.
    I do a little but i just hate it.

15. You'll get to love the taste of healthy, natural food and despise the taste of processed food.

[​IMG]

16. What do you use to work out, and how much do you weight? I need to get back into working out I just cant stay motivated

17. I guess if nobody else wants to pitch in I'll throw in another

Attached Files:

18. After sbrown's post, I don't think anyone wants to post their abs here...

19. cool photoshop skillz y0 :wave: i dunno if its just me but the shading of the abs to the pecs judging from the light source doesnt really match up? looks like the abs were cut n pasted :confused: lol