The seedsman.com seedbank SCAM

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by yago77, Jan 5, 2021.

1. I got scammed by an apparently reliable company who sells cannabis seeds. It turned out to be a scam only recently that's why it is VERY dangerous! The insurance company of the bank that issued my credit card is currently investigating the issue. At the bank they are quite sure there is something suspicious since the money went directly to a chinese account and that is very unusual for a company from Barcelona-Spain. This "company" uses the coronavirus pandemic as an excuse for "delays" that already mention on their website so you think that waiting for months is something normal. You place the order, you pay, they give you a tracking number and you never receive the seeds. There is also a fake delivery insurance that persuades experience users like me to purchase anyway after reading negative feedback along with positive feedback since the company has not always been a scam! With that being said they also have a customer support center that tries to keep you calm and answers your queries so you don't submit negative feedback immediately. They also made laugh of me with a very clever way after studying my reviews on trustpilot. Since I posted another review in italian language they posted a fake review from the country I ordered (probably using vpn) using the nickname Furiozo which means "angry" in italian! PLEASE DON'T GO THERE! This is my review on trustpilot: yago gave Seedsman 1 star. Check out the full review...

Attached Files:

2. Try the attitude seedbank, never once been let down by them they have a pandemic disclaimer saying packages may be delayed but I've ordered 4 100$ orders since the pandemic started and all arrived within 2-3 weeks so i think it's just for show

3. ILGM is a trusted seed bank as well I get my seeds in about 3-5 days from order every time . You can order direct from bomb seeds as well they been around a long time.

• Like Like x 2
  4. How do you like the quality of your seeds from them? I was browsing around and they have a good selection just no information on who the breeders are. I thought that was odd.

5. This is hard to believe, I've bought from them multiple times without issue I'm part of group grows for their own seeds and no issue. Were you on a scam site maybe?

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Some seed vendors use Chinese banks to process credit card sales.

7. Try seedsherenow.com

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I have liked everything I got from them even the free seeds turn out great. I have done a couple videos series on YT showing everything. I am surprised to hear a problem with them. I have ordered a few times with no problems but times change I guess.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Well great! Ur outing the way they sell seeds. How do u think they can get seeds to people around laws!! News flash they arnt the only ones that do it! Seedsman has a huge factory and business. They are not going to screw u! Now u may mess it up for them and everyone els

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I’ve gotten some good one from seedsman more than once, Greybeard.com has some of you want a us based company also

• Like Like x 1
  11. I almost got took by seedsman.com to near the beginning of the pandemic. Had me waiting literally 2 or 3 months. After about 5 or 6 months and enough complaining I finally got a refund. STEAR CLEAR

Sent from my SM-G960W using Grasscity Forum mobile app