The Seed Drop.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by CL4P-TP, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Ali Bongo has some seeds I've never heard of.

Dr. Krippling, Apothecary Genetics, La Plata Labs

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just grew out a apothecary SSH. Good stuff!

3. Anyone herd of Dr Krippling and how there genetics are. Is this like a F1 seed deal or have they been doing this for a while?

Sent from my Desire HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    Yeah, they have some nice looking genetics but they are on the higher end price wise.  Havent seen too much info online about them other then some sort of drama about the owner. 

5. You guys gotta check out this short promo. Humboldt seeds on the tude offering 6 fem seeds when you spend 30 euros on their gear. Well worth it because when you spend 20 more euros you get two other freebies. Check it out everyone. Says I can't upload pick. Just go check the promos on the tude it ends the 7th so hurry!

6. #466 bcheese1, Oct 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2013

Been wanting to try hazeman's Strawberry cough.

Edit: Madd Farmer drop happening real soon at seed depot = strawberry frost I think, and some other nice ones.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Is there something we can help you with? Alibong is a nice group and we are happy to be placed there.  If there is anything you would like to know about LaPlata Labs feel free to ask and we will try our best to answer any questions. Thanks again

Do you have any links to any grow logs online?  I've seen your genetics around and you do have some nice looking stuff on your menu.  Ali Bongo is cool in my book.  Best seed prices on the net. 

9. #469 Mgmt@LaPlata Labs, Oct 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2013
    Yeah there are some White VooDoo and some Big Skunk logs around, I do not want to advertise other sites on here  and get in  trouble, but there are video logs and journal logs out there and more will be coming up real soon.

10. Just saw on Ali Bongo bunch of new stuff not anywhere else

-Bodhi: Blood Orange (AE77 Cali-o x Appalachia), and Appalachian Thunder Fuck (Alaskan Thunderfuck x Appalachian)

Rare Dankness: Rare Darkness, and Ghost Train Haze #9

If I didn't just cop some GGG mango puff, I would definitely be trynna scoop some of those up.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Attitude is doing 20% off for Black Friday! Get there n get some beans! Promo code blackfriday. Just got mine earlier. Stuff is going out of stock QUICK. So I'd HURRY

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. xmas specials at seedbay

• Like Like x 2
  13. thats not a joke either.. there is like a troy ton of em !!

• Like Like x 2
  14. I grabbed some mosca chem 4 x otm and dutch grown magenta99 :bongin:

• Like Like x 2
  15. I read about Apothecary Genetica and La Plata Labs bt never heard of Dr. Krippling. This last one I gotta look out for. Must be good and worth the time unless some of the guys here already tried it.

16. i just ordered a 4 pack of female seeds lemon kush from herbies,for 12bucks and change,seems like a good price.any comment?

17. [quote name="northlat" post="19369169" timestamp="1390154568"]i just ordered a 4 pack of female seeds lemon kush from herbies,for 12bucks and change,seems like a good price.any comment?[/quote]Sounds like a decent price. I have 15 Chunky Skunk(reg) on the way. $15 for shipping, beans are free.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Jaws gear has a bunch of stuff at Cannazon. I'd be grabbing all those seeds if I could.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Archive restock at Herbies, got some hashbar headed this way to keep the haters happy.

• Like Like x 1