The Seed Drop.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by CL4P-TP, Feb 4, 2012.

1. That was the first strain i grew and was some killer shit..even named my dog mikado but hes gone now rip mikado

2. BlueChem & Shiva99 from Esko is hitting sannies this week, and Boudica(dude stole my strain name...ohh well) will be up this next few weeks.

3. Holistic nursery has Bodhi's complete catalog of current offerings for $80/pack shipped overnight.
    They also have a lot of nice Gage Green gear and will be dropping some new offerings (5k Puff, Irie OG, journeyman)from them shortly.
    GGG is also releasing a plant specifically bred for concentrates

4. TUDE DROPPED THE OX AND BLUE OX VIA RARE DANKNESS. GET EM WHILE THEY ARE AVAILABLE. :hippie:  :yummy:

5. tude also dropped sincity GSC sinmint.

6. new breeder @attitude gooey breeder. never seen them till today also bodhi dream beaver

Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Holistic Nursery now has the complete Bodhi Lineup in stock.  Complete TGA line and several very rare gage green packs available.

8. Attitude is running a Hazeman promo buy any pack get 6 free the white/88 g13 hashplant, and a bodhi promotion buy 2 packs get a pack of blueberry hill (blueberry/appalachia) free

9. MTG seeds is now at attitude!!!!!  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:

10. #450 gusenator, Jun 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2013
  11. Looks like a GGG restock at Attitude on 2AUG along with a mug promo so you can proudly display your non legal activities to your friends and family...whatever still getting on this lol.

Grape Puff - Grape Stomper 3A x OG Jo
    Mendo Montage F2 - Mendo Montage x Mendo Montage
    Starlet Kush - Pure Kush x OG Jo
    Blessings OG - Allure/Abusive OG x OG Jo
    Sugartown Express - Purple Trainwreck x OG Jo
    Freedom Baby - Harlequin x OG Jo

12. Tga has 4 new strains at hemp depot.

13. we need to get this thread rocking again fellas. :wave: (and ladies)

up top is the two freebies for this month, bottom is latest additions to the seedbank
    View attachment 124523

14. guess thats kinda hard to read but its Critical+ and Northern Lights Automatic from Blimburn. 

the new drops are a lot of all-in-medicinal... a new breeder to me since ive never heard of the genetics 

15. New Gage Green drop at Holistic Nursery and elsewhere

Cornerstone: Headwrecker X Joseph OG
    Blue Flame: Super Blue Dream x Inferno Haze

16. Alphakronik jackpot royale at the tude

17. Anyone know of the new

Sent from my Desire HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. ^Newest auto flowers out right now?
    I seen a new brand Dr Cripple I think its called on herbies some strains sound interesting but no.photos up yet.

Sent from my Desire HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app