The Secret to Life?

Discussion in 'General' started by meddlehaze, Oct 25, 2010.

1. A friend of mine and I were discussing dimensions and this is what we came up with.

When you look at a computer screen you are looking at a 2 dimensional world. This world exists without time because it does not have a 3rd dimension like us. It's still and it can be viewed at any size, it does not have a definite space. Which means that it's an actual world, that we have access to view and change.

World of Warcraft is an example of a moving 2 dimensional world that people try to put themselves in. The time stops when the 3rd dimensional objects stop controlling the game. So the 3rd dimension gives the 2nd dimension the illusion of time. So time itself must be higher dimension than the way we perceive it in our 3rd dimensional world. :smoke:

2. What makes you think we arent the ones with the illusions of time?

What if God is just playing us like a game?

3. That's exactly what I'm saying.

4. I think he got bored and started playing a different game about 2000 years ago.

5. #5 ickawaz, Oct 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2010
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q_GQqUg6Ts"]YouTube - Imagining the Tenth Dimension - Rob Bryanton [FULL CLIP].flv[/ame]

shit will BLOW your mind

6. Nah, hes doing like me with the Sims. Hes just fucking with us any way he can for fun

7. We're just ideas to whatever it is in the other dimensions