The Secret Closet

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Budz23, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Well friends, after a long break, I am back in The City, and ready to kick off another indoor grow. During my time away, I got engaged, bought a house, and had a real good summer of fishing and getting baked with some blades. Now it's time to get my fingers back in the dirt, and remind myself of how much I enjoy what we do. I am on the organic band wagon now, and although this first run will have a soil that does have some Ocean Forrest in it, the subsequent grows to follow, will be a mix I make completely myself. LilJ is my go to guy when it comes to sourcing the info on what I need, and where to get it. Without his help, I would be lost with this shit.

The setup. In my new house, their is a small room you can access through a walk in closet in my master bathroom. Perfect place to hide a grow in. LilJ being the great blade he is, has given me a tent with top cabinet to grow in for the time being. I will use this tent (4x4x5 I believe) to flower for now, until I completely finish the room off, and build a bigger flower area. I have a dedicated 220 line on a 20amp breaker for the HID lighting, and a dedicated 110 line on a 20amp breaker for fans, fluorescents, air pump, etc. I am using an Apollo 1000w dimmable hps for flower, and 400w hps for veg. I plan on getting another 1000 and a t5 setup in the future. A 6" inline hooks up to my air cooled hood and out through a carbon filter. I'd like to make an insulated lung box for my exhaust, just cuz I'm paranoid and would like to keep heat signatures. I received some clones from another great blade, and those are 3 Girl Scout Cookies, and 2 Night Terror. Both excellent strains that will put your dick in the dirt. Big thanks to those 2 blades for getting me set back up and rolling. I'll get some pics up later of the setup and clones.  

2. Subbed up! :bongin:

3. Sub'd and welcome back!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Hey Budz! I've seen your posts before.. happy to meetcha! :wave: mind if I snag a seat?

5. #5 Tree dogg, Mar 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2014
    Yikes...isn't he a little short on info...or is that altitude?

Welcome back budz

Sub'd

Don't let's pops know about the hidden closet, you'll come home one day to a doz Asian children in there

6. Found it!

Sent from

7. :smoke: y is definitely sub'd, and sittin in!
    :smoke: y

8. I see no plants :confused_2: get this shit outta the growing section! ;)

Welcome back to the city Budz :laughing:

9. Thanks for the welcome guys, and thanks for following along. I'll go run up and take a few a snaps. Gonna transplant tonight once the old lady can keep an eye on the dog.

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394748456.021826.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394748475.537532.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394748492.866446.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394748511.495128.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394748526.623411.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394748537.527201.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394748549.938397.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394748559.616518.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394748570.045541.jpg

That's the setup for now. 3 plants in front are the GSC, the two in back are Night Terror. I'll post a run down of the electric I ran an what I used later.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. So what do you think that room was supposed to be? Just a storage area?

12. Ya I'm pretty sure just storage. It is also where the cable comes into the house and gets split. I'm going to relocate all that to a bulkhead inside the closet so when Comcast needs to come out, they have no need to go into my grow space.

13. Haha would be quite a site for the cable dude to just walk into...kinda weird he woulda had to go into the master bedroom closet anyway though...

14. Ya, it's a bad spot to have it. Kind of an eye soar on the outside of the house too. I would have thought being a new house, they would have had a better way of bringing it in. Guess not.

15. Again.... :laughing:

Sent from