The second sweetest story in the word!

Discussion in 'General' started by smoke_the_dank, Mar 9, 2004.

1. wow honestly u must have reading comprehension problems.
    every post i made to u was with respect. when have i ever said "ur stupid, u need to stop what ur doing, etc".
    all i said was... "neat story, BUT u should not be treating guns as toys" since u seemed like a gun enthusiast, i figured u would know what i meant by that. almost any gun "nut" that i know ALWAYS puts safety first. they keep guns in secure, locked places, they treat their weapons with respect. they do NOT go off firing into the air just to scare people unless their lives are in danger. basically they RESPECT guns. what u do is EXACTLY the type of stuff liberals like to point to when they argue against guns. taht was my only problem with ur actions.

now i suggest u go read my reply again and see if i was indeed calling u a "gun toting maniac". and if u still think so, READ IT AGAIN. cuz u obviously like to skim over posts and jump to conclusions. this is my last attempt at holding a civil conversation with you. you don't seem very cooperative.

2. Just wondering, how many gun enthusiasts do you know, to be deciding how they usually think?

3. i know enough responsible ones that know how to treat a weapon. of course i know some irresponsible ones too. but i wouldn't be around them when they handle their firearms.
    im not deciding how they think.
    im basically passing on the BASICS of firearm safety that almost any responsible gun owner (or anyone with a shred of common sense) would tell you. u do NOT discharge into the air, and u do NOT use ur gun for robbery (i feel very stupid having to say this...)

4. Dude, were you there? Do you have any idea how much time I have spent with a gun in my hand.
    Why is it such a bad idea to fire a gun in the air? when pointed in a safe direction? how do you know i wasnt firing the gun in a safe direction?
    also i realize that I came off way harsh, but you dont have a clue who I am or really what I did, you dont know enough about the story to preach to me about gun safety.

5. ok... u basically admitted to what amounts to ARMED ROBBERY. that in and of itself is enough for me to preach to u. second, u were drunk. drinking and guns don't mix just like drinking and driving don't. third, u fired into the air (just to scare some dudes off so u could steal their keg). what goes up must come down. im sure u know how far a bullet can travel depending on the angle u were shooting. safe direction or not, it's never a good idea to be letting shots off into the air.

anyways i was just trying to give u advice. if ur gonna be irresponsible all i can do is tell u u shouldn't. but then u come back cursing and namecalling for no reason. if u don't like my advice just don't listen. or tell me why im wrong. no need to go back to grade school tactics.

6. I didnt shoot straight up into the air, I shot into the DEEP woods, no roads anywhere near them cept the road we were on. we did fire into a safe direction. armed robbery, well yes. but they were a bunch of fat city people in MY woods, wich dives me the right to do what ever I please to them.

7. im not fighting, just replying to some unwarranted hostility. anyways i've had my say so im done.

8. I must have erased my post 5 times, saying to myself, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all..

Well I don't have anything nice to say.. I think you were wrong to steal someone's shit at gunpoint. They were just trying to party according to your post.. Oh, but that's right, they were fat city folks, (and whatever other excuses you used to try to justify your actions.) That makes it ok to sneak up to their camp while they were sleeping, and scare them away, shooting guns in the air.. :rolleyes: And you thought that was funny???

And on top of that, you had to do it drunk????

I can only say that I hope one of those fat city folk shot you and your buddy, in self defense of course, so this problem wouldn't happen again......

9. Well they Were on MY property. I didnt exactly rob them at gun point, the guns were pointed safely away, and they left there beer in MY woods so I helped myself to it. They were trespassing anyway.

I do agree that you guys have a point but I had it under control and I wasnt going to hurt anyone.

10. cuz firing into the air can kill people. i know it's very rare, but it has happened. the bullet falls down to earth with enough force to kill someone. it's the same reason why u shouldn't throw rocks off the side of a mountain like when ur hiking or something.
    that's why i thought what he did was kinda irresponsible. he's endangering other people

but if he shot toward the forest like he said, it aint that big of a deal i guess. his original story sounded much worse

11. Ok.... Keep adding more to your story so that you don't feel bad about what you did.. It's not going to change anything.

12. Luke, I don't think it's funny when anyone talks about being drunk, and shooting guns to steal peoples shit. What if he thought one of those fat city folk was gonna pull a gun out, and shoots them thinking about self defense. If you had a gun, and were one of those fat city folks, and someone wakse you up outta your camping spot shooting guns, Would you think self defense as well?

13. What did I add? I said some fat people were partying at OUR rockpit.
    and we walked up the road and shot the guns. Maybe you just drew your own conclusions as to what OUR rockpit ment and where we were aiming the guns.

14. Man I hear ya, I just wanted to post a story I thought was funny.
    I'll hit the bong with ya, if you dont mind...