Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The second american revolution...?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoots420, Jul 5, 2013.

1. okay so theres this guy named Adam Kokesh. He originally was arranging an open-carry march on all 50 states capitols. He ended up cancelling it and in return is calling for a second american revolution. The thing about this is....

people are doing it...

a revolution is starting...

idk where this will lead us into the future of America, but all i know FOR SURE when our economy falls and the $ is worthless, china will invade. THIS IS TRUE. obama has signed over the USA to China in result of our nations downfall.

so whatever happens... there will be blood and fighting...

if this DOES happen, how are you going to go about it?

heres the article about Adam Kokesh (not the only ive read)
    http://www.infowars.com/adam-kokesh-calls-for-new-american-revolution/

America is falling. Be ready.

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sAGGoPidEY

3. loco

• Like Like x 2
  4. i wish people would understand whats going on with this country. some of the new laws obama is letting go through are fucking insane. do your research people. revolution because taxes were like 2% from the british whats it now?

• Like Like x 1
  5. FUCK YES. haha i love watching adamvstheman on youtube.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. We need one. I'll be a part of it for damn sure

• Like Like x 2
  7. Do I get to beat up the neighbor kid?

• Like Like x 4
  8. what ima do?

IMA WATCH OBAMA SELL THE USA TO CHINA FOR 3.14 DOLLAH, BITCHES

• Like Like x 1
  9. Adams an idiot. Obama has not sold us out to China.
    InfoWars plays agitator to reel in the bucks and doesn't really give a fuck about anyone except the almighty dollar.

Let's have a revolution so that we can turn into a backwards Country like Iraq is now. :smoke:

• Like Like x 4
  10. Infowars... Lmao

Where can I pick up a tinfoil hat like the one you're sporting?

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

11. You guys act like your lives are miserable asking for revolution. You're all little ches huh

12. Lol an American revolution against what?  The government?  Good luck.  The military is deeply devoted and under oath to protecting the president and the constitution and won't think twice about shooting a rebellious American in the face before he hurts what they swore to protect.  Revolution my ass hahaha

• Like Like x 1
  13. The dollar will become worthless soon but global currency will replace it. Purely electronic currency is the future. I would totally join a revolution though. Your either on the people's side or on the side of the big dogs trying to run and fuck up our world.m

14. Unfortunately this is true, the military and police federal and state gets the authority to kill and they love that privillage... They have a license to kill freely as long as they do it for govts purpose. Most of them willing to follow the laws to kill are adrenaline junkies and won't think twice... They enjoy their license to kill... It's a sick pleasure that feels good to take another's 'right to live' no questions asked and no punishment

• Like Like x 1
  15. The constitution is constantly perverted...

Which is it? Because the President damn sure isn't following the Constitution. The people calling for revolution are. Maybe you should read the US Constitution.

17. Sorry, but he is. :smoke:

18. #18 lilro, Jul 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2013
    The one that says revolution is a necessity in times like these?

EDIT: I'm sorry. I meant the Declaration of Independence. My mistake. I have a book that has them both and sometimes I mix them up.

19. How is Obama not following the constitution?

20. Visit the politics section.