The Second Amendment Poll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by whatanoob, Aug 26, 2013.

1. #1 whatanoob, Aug 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2013
     Go!

2. I am pro 2A and anti regulation in any form. I believe in the right of private citizens to own any weaponry they choose to include military grade hardware with not so much as a background check. The constitution and intent of the founding fathers were very clear on this and there is zero room for compromise in my opinion.

3. #3 garrison68, Aug 26, 2013
    I don't understand.  If we vote "No", we are not against the second amendment, which is the right to keep and bear arms, and you want a reason.   If we say "Yes', it means that we are against it, but you don't want a reason.  Why don't you want to know the reason that someone is against the second amendment?   Isn't that more important than knowing why somebody doesn't have a problem with it?  

4. You know damn well what he meant Garrison. The syntax may be off but unless you are really too stupid to draw a conclusion you are just trying to discredit him with grammar.

\t"Are you for or against the Second Amendment? If no state why" 
    If you say "Yes" you agree the ability to bear arms, if "No" you want to revoke said rights. "No" has to give a valid reason why to remove them as they have already been in place for many years. Leaving a comment for "Yes" would be rhetorical. 

6. Let me get this straight.  If I vote "Yes" to the question, "Are you for or against the second amendment?", it means "NO", and the opposite is also true.  Is this correct?   

7. How much do they pay you Garrison?

8. They SHOULD pay me to come on here, lol.  

9. I edited it JUST for you garrison 

10. #10 garrison68, Aug 26, 2013
    How did you edit it, since that is exactly what I wrote in the first place?  

11. fuck public polls...

have a poll so people can vote how they really feel vs how they think their peers will approve.

12. #12 garrison68, Aug 26, 2013
    Oh, you edited the POLL, not my quote that you had in the post.  

Don't thank me, I'm just an employee of the government, and GC, lol.  

13. Post your opinions, no "Yes" or "No" garbage.

garrison... are you a.. a... a... a... NARC?!?!?!? :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

[​IMG]

14. Your original poll was worse than this: 

[​IMG]

15. Do you mean 'if you are against, explain why'? Lol i'm confused

:smoke:

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. What JWS said...

I don't see what the fuss is about...

[​IMG]

17. Garrison the grammer nazi strikes again!

Inb4 Godwins Law!!!

Anyway, Pro 2nd.

18. Who the fuck wants bear arms ?

All that hair and i am not going to even start about the claws.... 

19. I love how garisson seemed legitimately confused because of the poor grammar of the original poll, and everyone just keeps giving him a hard time for asking a question.

Seems like a bunch of people in here got some vendetta against him.

20. aren't we being a little sensitive?  Gawd.