Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the seasoned tokers boards

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by chokedtocroak, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Ok is it just me or has anyone else noticed a huge influx of novice smokers on the seasoned boards lately? i mean i like the company and everything but it seems like the boards now consist of stupid questions that need to be put in the apprentice section.

i also have noticed the majority of the post i read are from people that have below 200 post and have joined within the past like month or two. normally i wouldn't care..... look at me i got 1 bar of rep and 420 post..... BUT i have been here since aug 2007 and i tend to read not post. Its just getting annoying if you ask me.

I think i know why its mainly because nobody wants to post in the apprentice thread being everyone there is a noob at smoking and they want answers to their questions. but has anybody else noticed this as much as i am or is it just me?

2. I rarely ever post on the GC forums, but I do enjoy lurking through the pages of various threads that catch my eye. I'm sure I have under 200 posts and from what I remember I'm fairly new to GC as well.

Hopefully I'm not contributing to this problem you've pointed out, it's just I find myself most comfortable in the Seasoned Tokers area. It seems I'm able to connect with those who, like myself, have been smoking for a number of years.

3. OP i have to agree on the first point u mentioned and strongly disagree with u on the second. u said this section of the forum is flooded with people asking very noobish questions towards toking and i couldnt agree more. i have seen more than enough posts with people asking questions that should not be in the seasoned tokers section. however when u say that people with less than 200 posts and a recent join date shouldnt be posting here i have to disagree with u. being a seasoned toker has nothing to do with a join date or how often u offer ur opinion on the forum. being a seasoned toker has everything to do with ur experience on the topic of smoking the herb. i joined this forum a few days ago and have less than 10 posts but knowing what i know about weed it would make NO sense at all for me to go to the apprentice section. being a new member to the forum does not take away what i know about smoking weed. does complaining about silly questions and new members help to unclutter this forum?

4. What also sucks ,is being a "seasoned" smoker , yet looking like a noob. I hate dumb smoke questions(What does it feel like to be high?) Go and find out, you will not experience half the things you want to know without actually doing them. I'm not saying to not ask.... just get high , have a few decent words , and shut the hell up. Sorry to be so blunt.

5. Word :hello:

6. Heh, I'm a noob here. I thought at first maybe that meant I should go to the apprentice board, but I'm not gonna lie, I think I'm a "seasoned" smoker.