The season of budding, day 39

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kye1704, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Alright, so i gave the girls a good watering last night.....lookin good today! third pic is crazy....nodes in on the bottom are so compact...gonna be a fat nugget for sure. Cant wait to see how they turn out.:smoking:

Attached Files:

2. what strain is that how lond did you veg how many watts is that damn those plants are small

3. wow, those are tiny as hell, what is your whole light setup?
    nutes?

those along with the questions above, are all i can think of at the moment, haha.

4. they're lowryders (autoflowering), no nutes....tap water.....3 27w daylight CFLS, temps vary between 75-84. hope i covered all the questions

5. looking at both those plants you will probally get a 1/4 of both plants

6. damn thats it? was hopin for close to a half from each.....arent you supposed to have something like 50w per square foot? I have upwards of 80 in just about that....and keep in mind that each 27w puts out the same amount of lumens a 100w regular bulb would

7. I mean you do have time so yeah you have a chance of reaching that quota when do you plan on cutting 60 days

8. you know what caused that?

9. give or take, whenever the pistils are 70-80% amber....hopefully its in60, if its not, meh...i can wait a little bit longer.

10. yea man, the burnt tips...alright so i've had to move my grow around a couple times. before they were out in the open so i was spritzin em once or twice a day with a spray bottle.....i guess a couple drops built up on those sections...and when i had em in temps a little higher then 80, the burning ensued. i have since stopped spritzin em and she seems to be recovering nicely.